Stupidity is Running Rampart

Guest PeaShooter

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest jackdm3

While I was considering a playful dig at PeaShooter on "rampart" I was reminded of the scene in "Point Break" where the younger FBI Director played be John C. McGinley (Harp) is bitching at the much older cop, Gary Busey (Pappas).

Pappas: Let me tell you something, Harp. I was in this bureau while you were still popping zits on your funny face and jacking off to the lingerie section of the Sears catalog. But there's something I've learned in all my years...

Ben Harp: Why don't you astonish me, sh!+brains.

Pappas: [Pappas punches Harp] Respect for my elders!

You get a pass from me today, Shooter.

Perhaps FDA needs to get involved here, cause its very evident that those who suckle from the nanny-states' teat are developing serious brain damage....sumthin bad wrong with that milk!!

Guest Boogieman

So Obama collects money from illegal aliens and spreads it around to welfare recipients? She wants the illegals to stay so they will continue to take up jobs that she should be doing but because of the illegals she has an excuse to sit on her fat behind and collect a check every month. Way to go Jo, go squeeze out a few more kids and and get a raise.....:shrug:. I have nothing against the welfare system. I do have something against lazy, good for nothing, scum of the Earth individuals treating it like a free ride and exploiting it. Its people like this dumb twit that make it impossible for the people that trully need help in this country to get it. There really ought to be an IQ requirement to get into the polling stations. Then maybe we wouldnt be in this mess......:eek:

Guest 6.8 AR
Amazing. Unfortunately, her vote counts the same as mine. On a side note I like Savage for the most part but his voice and personality grate on me pretty quick.

That's exactly what my wife says about Beck. I don't think she has heard Savage:D

That woman talking to Savage is a lost cause, and is a prime reason why welfare should not exist.

Guest PeaShooter
I posted it in fun, hope no one took it seriously...

No offense intended, PeaShooter.

No offense taken.

Here is another video of the same problem by another non-thinker: