important decision made

fastbs

a while back i posted that i was having trouble deciding between Glock 20sf 21sf and XD45. well i narrowed it down to the 21sf with pic rail and night sights. The main reason for the Glock "PARTS ARE EVERYWHERE".

I'm not sure the pic rail over the regular glock rail i could have chose either. The pic rail is more pronounced and can grab on things instead of sliding smoothly.

So far the only drawback is this is my first handgun with night sights that still work, now i want night sights on everything else.

2010-07-13224246.jpg

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest 10mm4me

Hope you can find a holster for that thing. The ambi-mag release may need some breaking in. Mine would stick when I pushed it right to left, but after about 100 rds it works real smooth now.

Ive got a 21sf with the regular rail. Was actually the first Glock I ever bought. Got 4 more since so I musta liked it. Mines mostly my nitestand gun but do occasionaly take it on 4-wheeler rides and as my truck gun when I thinck I need more rounds than my G30 will hold. :) Got a Blackhawk sporster paddle holster for a regular 21 that works fine.

So far I havnt had any trouble finding holsters I like.

The owb holster I got is an itac paddle with the button to release. Also known as rsr defense or imi defense I think. Have one for my 27 that I like a lot. They angle the gun a bit far from u at the top for my liking but works much better than the blackhawks imo. Would like to get a safriland but I forget the model.

For an iwb I ordered a comp-tac infidel. Have one of those for the 27 also which I use often. Like the infidel for ease of use and simplicity. I'm hoping it will show up before the week end.

Got a schrader 3.5 connector in it this evening which I like. I also got an ny1 trigger spring but I'm not sure the ny1 will stay. Got it after looking around the net at popular trigger mods though I'm not really seeing why people like the heavier take up. Guess I'll run a few rounds through it see if my opinion changes.