• 4) Photoguy67
    • 5) SHbicycle
    • 6) gregintenn
    • 7) Think ABout It
    • 8) ZZRguy
    • 9) JMB
    • 10) 56FordGuy

Guest GunTroll

Please vote for the ugliest gun. These photos here don't completely show just how "ugly" the firearm is. Please take a minute to look at all the photos on the other thread that each member submitted to get the full picture of how "ugly" their firearm is untill the mods merge the threads together (if they do). Thanks for taking the time to vote! Good luck!

1) Kegger

KWH_0917.jpg

2)mikegideon

stevens1.jpg

3) Billetproof

DSC_3061.jpg

4)Photoguy67

IM000659.jpg

5)SHbicycle

lama.jpg

6) greggintenn

IMG_0997.jpg

7) Think About It

4781391138_a4c8084179.jpg

8)ZZRguy

065.jpg

9)JMB

100_2526.jpg

10)56FordGuy

Thru7-12-10015.jpg

Edited by GunTroll
  • Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest jackdm3

Would it be out of place to ask what models they are to help decide which is worth the time? I totally understand branding has no place when considering a gun's worth in functionality, but still.

Guest GunTroll
Would it be out of place to ask what models they are to help decide which is worth the time? I totally understand branding has no place when considering a gun's worth in functionality, but still.

I would rather people not think of it that way. I would rather think people would vote based off of pure ugliness. I totally understand where your coming from though with that thought. That way of thinking would be what I would consider if I were paying someone to do this work. Since this is a freebie.......who cares.

Guest friesepferd

man. tough call between 1 and 4.

1 IMO is uglier b/c it had an ugly finish on it already

4 has the most wear

i think id most like to see #4 get fixed up. thats a nice looking 1911

Guest GunTroll

Keep voting! Just few more days to go. 70 ish people have voted out of 800 something people who have viewed ;). Help these guys out. The votes aren't publicly viewable.

Guest Billetproof
man. tough call between 1 and 4.

1 IMO is uglier b/c it had an ugly finish on it already

4 has the most wear

i think id most like to see #4 get fixed up. thats a nice looking 1911

Why is desert tan an ugly finish? I have a brand new Para Tac-s with that finish and I love it!