Memphis "Call To Arms" for July

Guest jackdm3

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just picked up a box of 100 S&W rounds for Saturday. :up:

Come on down. I saw your thread on cleaning your XD. I just got a XD-9 and have learned quite a lot about it. I've played with it so much since I got it my wife is ready to put here wedding ring on it.

I'm gonna post a helpful link on your thread in the handgun forum.

Guest BRad704

I'd love to go, but I've got my kids for the weekend, and I don't wanna try wrangling 4 kids (5, 6, 7, &8) inside RUSA at once...

Y'all have fun and be safe. Maybe next month for me...

Guest Halfpint

KimberChick and I are still in, and I'm bringing a surprise--well, I'm telling everybody now so that you can think about it for Saturday . . . hopefully it will be here by then.

I've got the PIF box coming and I'm snagging two things out of it, but I have a lot more than that to contribute. Rule of thumb for the pay-it-forward box is, you must replace the items you take out with an equal (or higher) number of items. I'm putting a half-dozen things in myself and only taking 2.

KC and I are bringing the 1911's, maybe my Glock 19, and very likely my new AR build just to say I've shot it. See everybody Saturday--most of you know me, but those that don't . . . look for the midget with either a high-and-tight or a mohawk. Not real sure which one I'll be sporting just yet. And of course, KimberChick is the beautiful young lady who just happens to be standing next to the afore-mentioned midget.

Guest Daelith

My dang family can't seem to stay out of hospitals here these last few months. This time it's my father. I'm still going to plan on trying to come Saturday if the situation doesn't get worse.

Guest Halfpint

Tomorrow afternoon bump . . . Daelith, hope your family is doing well, and that your dad's hospital stay is going as well as it can.

See everybody tomorrow!

This will be my second time and I'm looking forward to meeting more of you. After working outside in this heat all week I'm really ready to shoot something.

Edited by 94user
My fingers can't spell worth crap
Guest Daelith
This will be my second time and I'm looking forward to meeting more of you. After working outside in this heat all week I'm really ready to shoot something.

I don't work outside, but after the frustrating week I've had, I'm ready to shoot something myself. Unless something happens with my father, I plan on being there. Spent $115 at Walmart on ammo and some other gun accessories last night. Only $36 in groceries.:D

Thank you Halfpint.

Just found the post and nobody else in the house is awake yet. The wife was just talking about going shooting this week! If she doesn't want to come, I'll see if my 12 yr old wants to. He'll want to bring his Bullpup 10/22 that he brought to the April meet. (Although we were late and only met a few people on the range.)

Work has been crazy busy and I haven't been on the forum much. In such a "bad economy" where people can't find a job, I'm trying hard to hire 5-6 people! If anyone knows of someone looking for a job, I need people with a great attitude and good mechanical/electrical aptitude to talk to. I also am looking for at least one person with great LEADERSHIP skills and experience in management preferably on a technical side. (Great benefit: I carry every day at work.)

Just might be able to make this meet!

Guest Halfpint

Last minute "We'll be there" post . . . bringing the 1911's, Glock 19, and a full-size 1911 that I'm testing for a buddy. If we stay late enough, I'm bringing the AR out.