Tx congressman Losses his mind when talking to a Voter when he can't lie anymore

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

And just how is this losing his mind? If someone called me a liar I'd get pissed too.

What if you were lying and knew it? Would you still get pissed? I'm not saying he knew it, but CBO numbers have changed at least 3 times so far, and they keep getting worse for ObamaCare.

Whether he is lying or not doesn't matter he has no right to threaten the woman. That was uncalled for.

I must have missed something :lol:

When did he threaten her?

Actually, I'd like to see more then just a 40 second video....maybe that will show me something to get worked up over :eek:

What if you were lying and knew it? Would you still get pissed? I'm not saying he knew it, but CBO numbers have changed at least 3 times so far, and they keep getting worse for ObamaCare.

First, I wouldn't be lying, but if I were lying I wouldn't get pissed about being called on it. And the CBO numbers changing frequently is precisely why I wouldn't take stock of them. As a leader I would rely on information that I had at the time. If the info changes that doesn't make me a liar. But if the information did change I'd be having someone's azz over it.

I must have missed something :lol:

When did he threaten her?

Actually, I'd like to see more then just a 40 second video....maybe that will show me something to get worked up over :eek:

I didn't catch a threat either, but I wonder if he's been checked for papers since he spoke with heavily accented English.

First, I wouldn't be lying, but if I were lying I wouldn't get pissed about being called on it. And the CBO numbers changing frequently is precisely why I wouldn't take stock of them. As a leader I would rely on information that I had at the time. If the info changes that doesn't make me a liar. But if the information did change I'd be having someone's azz over it.

Well if you were Pres Bush, that would make you a liar! It's all his fault, lol.

I didn't catch a threat either, but I wonder if he's been checked for papers since he spoke with heavily accented English.

Reallyyyyyyyyyyy, a standing man steps forward towards a sitting woman, takes an aggressive stance towards her, raises his voice, slaps a paper hard against a table close to her and you don't see the implied threat. (He might as well said shut-up, Bitch) OKAYYYYY!!!!

So much for Southerner Chivalry !!!

Reallyyyyyyyyyyy, a standing man steps forward towards a sitting woman, takes an aggressive stance towards her, raises his voice, slaps a paper hard against a table close to her and you don't see the implied threat. (He might as well said shut-up, Bitch) OKAYYYYY!!!!

Maybe it takes a woman to catch that threat? :lol:

I would have been laughing at him.

Guest Caveman

If that is what "losses his mind" is then I lose my mind everyday. :lol:

Note: I am not saying he didn't act inappropriately, but that is not what I would consider mind losing.

Edited by Caveman
Originally Posted by JG55 viewpost-right.png Reallyyyyyyyyyyy, a standing man steps forward towards a sitting woman, takes an aggressive stance towards her, raises his voice, slaps a paper hard against a table close to her and you don't see the implied threat. (He might as well said shut-up, Bitch) OKAYYYYY!!!!

Oh my gawd! I now see it! This man should be locked up for such an act of violence

Maybe it takes a woman to catch that threat? :D

Ok, this is too funny, I 'm judgemental after you snark that I might be a woman.

Perhaps losing his mind was to strong of a description for those who want to defend the poor little congressman. My 2 cents, there is no reason for a public servant to act that way.. towards any citizen.............. But of course if you want to go back to the caveman days perhaps women shouldn't have the right to speak and we can just club them into submission..

Guest 6.8 AR
Oh my gawd! I now see it! This man should be locked up for such an act of violence

No, but he should be laughed at and exposed for the fraud he is, frequently.

Evidently the people of his district aren't happy with his answer.

Maybe it takes a woman to catch that threat? :D

Ok, this is too funny, I 'm judgemental after you snark that I might be a woman.

Perhaps losing his mind was to strong of a description for those who want to defend the poor little congressman. My 2 cents, there is no reason for a public servant to act that way.. towards any citizen..............

I'm not defending him....I just don't see anything to attack him on in this video.

I'm certainly not going to fabricate something to attack him over because he supports something I disagree with.

perhaps women shouldn't have the right to speak and we can just club them into submission..

We're not suppose to do that anymore? :D

I'm not defending him....I just don't see anything to attack him on in this video.

I'm certainly not going to fabricate something to attack him over because he supports something I disagree with.

We're not suppose to do that anymore? :D

I'm not defending him either, and I share your thoughts. I can't imagine being a dummycrat trying to defend their stupidity in their districts, (well, I can't imagine being a dummycrat at all), but I've got to give him credit for being brave enough to try although I question his choice in a place to do so given his accent. I just seems that too many people are just looking for a reason to get pissed nowadays.

Mike Flynn at Big Government boils it down to its essence:

Rep. Rodriguez is an elected official with a duty to represent his constituents in Congress, no matter their political persuasion, and, he volunteered and asked for this job. He wasn’t ordered into this position by some judge, as some kind of sentence. He wants this job. It is a bit stunning that, at the first sign of criticism, he loses his temper so quickly. A confident politician would have been able to field this question.

When called out on it, ought to have been able to field the questions in a manner that didn’t resort to threats and a violent outburst. That he couldn’t tells you all you need to know about the political landscape today.

Basically that was the way he decided to control the room. It is a version of a control technique used by public speakers when they have someone asking to many questions or being disruptive. It was most likely pre-planned..

I don't see that big of a deal here, I don't really see a "freak out" moment. I do feel however, that if I make a decision and my boss calls me in and questions me on it I had better be able to articulate to him why I made that particular decision. If I can't and I begin to get loud, aggressive, and defensive I can expect to begin a job search soon.