Whale Wars

Guest grays

Yep, facts come in all shapes and sizes. I'm sure, because that show on NGEO said it, makes it a

fact. The show I watched last night also said the

oceans are dying because of our aluminum cans

on the ocean floor. Yep, I believed it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I guess a man living inside a fish is more believable then a whales being killed off by fishers. :)

Afterall, one is unbelievable because it was stated by a liberal ...

Edited by strickj
  • Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whales are better than people.

- OS

Have you lost your mind? Not an insult, just a question.

As far as the show, I get a good laugh when I watch it. I'm not a fan of killing whales, but there has got to be a better way to stop it than what the Sea Shepherd people are doing. These idiots are lucky they haven't been shot yet. As far as I'm concerned what they are doing is an act of piracy. They put peoples lives in danger when they pull their little stunts, like ramming another ship. The main guy Watson is a real piece of work. He looks like he just woke up from a nap everytime they show him on camera. The crew looks like they wouldn't know how to find their way out of a paper bag. I couldn't find a bigger group of d-bags if I tried.

Edited by Jasongar8
Guest grays

As far as the show, I get a good laugh when I watch it. I'm not a fan of killing whales, but there has got to be a better way to stop it than what the Sea Shepherd people are doing. These idiots are lucky they haven't been shot yet. As far as I'm concerned what they are doing is an act of piracy. They put peoples lives in danger when they pull their little stunts, like ramming another ship. The main guy Watson is a real piece of work. He looks like he just woke up from a nap everytime they show him on camera. The crew looks like they wouldn't know how to find their way out of a paper bag. I couldn't find a bigger group of d-bags if I tried.

Said like a true champ and yea that dude always looks like he just woke up.. I bet the boat smells soooo bad >< you known they dont shower.

Guest clownsdd
And WAY better than some people in particular.

"Man is the only animal that blushes. Or needs to."

- OS

LOL..Ya outa seem my dog when I come in and he's got in the garbage...he knows!

Guest 6.8 AR
I guess a man living inside a fish is more believable then a whales being killed off by fishers. :up:

I'm "feeling" extremely dense this morning, strickj. So,

pardon me if I ask this.

What?

It doesn't matter what a person's politics are, sometimes. What

does matter is whether it is the truth coming out, instead of

pseudoscience, otherwise known as propaganda.

Guest grays
I guess a man living inside a fish is more believable then a whales being killed off by fishers. :)

Is this really a shot at Jonah? Oo

I want to start my own show called "Whale Wars Wars". It will be me messing with eco-people while putting around in a Ribcraft. It's not because I'm against the Japanese, I'm just against shows that make people seem more important than they are. My next show will be "The Hills Wars".

Actually, I believe in the 1st season that Watson claimed he was shot but lucky for him it hit his badge and was deflected. It did amaze me though that there was not a hole in his jacket where he was supposed to of been hit.

Actually, I believe in the 1st season that Watson claimed he was shot but lucky for him it hit his badge and was deflected. It did amaze me though that there was not a hole in his jacket where he was supposed to of been hit.

Yep, they made a big deal about him wearing his bullet proof vest and never going outside because of how dangerous it was for him. I believe it was proven to be staged.

...these people are going to be killed, doing something stupid...

I've only watched a few minutes of that show but if the above happens, I hope someone will give me a heads up. I want to be sure and catch that episode.

I am all for protecting wildlife that needs protection - whales or otherwise. Those 'Sea Shepherd' pukes, however, just tick me off (and, yes, I realized that after only having seen a few minutes of the show.) The worst is their leader, the white-haired guy. He is a narcissistic putz who seems more than willing to risk other people's lives (but not his own - I guess that as the leader he is just too darned important) to joust at windmills.

I'm "feeling" extremely dense this morning, strickj. So,

pardon me if I ask this.

What?

It doesn't matter what a person's politics are, sometimes. What

does matter is whether it is the truth coming out, instead of

pseudoscience, otherwise known as propaganda.

Sorry....I was using your post to run off of.

There's been several comments about how everything conservation or environmental is just liberal BS.

I made the bible reference because several posters are known to be religious.

I just find it funny that one can believe a man can live inside a fish for 3 days.....but can't believe whales are being killed off, is all :)

Sorry....I was using your post to run off of.

There's been several comments about how everything conservation or environmental is just liberal BS.

I made the bible reference because several posters are known to be religious.

I just find it funny that one can believe a man can live inside a fish for 3 days.....but can't believe whales are being killed off, is all :)

You do know that there are documented cases of people surviving inside large fish and whales for more than one day, right? :stir: Just saying.

You do know that there are documented cases of people surviving inside large fish and whales for more than one day, right :) J?ust saying.

Sure, you can find anything on the internet :stir:

How long did those people survive? More then a day, eh? That's a lot of teeth, esophagus, and stomachs(they have 4) to make it through without any air. But I suppose one could be swallowed whole by a gassy whale and make it out the other end in tact :)

I should clarify....I'm not bad mouthing religion here. I'm simply making a comparison between two whale 'facts' (or one fish, one whale if you prefer that version).

Yeah you are and poking at 6.8 at the same time! Nice try though.:P Maybe you should have a go at politics!:biglol::lol:

BTW - It's all in good fun.

Guest 6.8 AR

I'm sitting back eating a gyro and laughing.;)

Apology accepted, strickj. :biglol: , and yes, I'd rather deal with politics than

argue about fish and white rabbits(star of that dumb show). Those

fish have bigger problems than us humans. Trouble is the envirofools

have propagandized stuff like this for too long. Goebbels was far too great

a teacher for the liberals.

And Smith is right. It's all in good fun.

Guest 6.8 AR

Actually I get inspiration from religion, but sometimes some people take offense, and

I abstain from offending such. It's safer in this PC world that some like. I don't.

Yeah you are and poking at 6.8 at the same time! Nice try though.:blah: Maybe you should have a go at politics!:biglol:

BTW - It's all in good fun.

:sick:

Actually, I'm not. I don't bad mouth religion. Any of them.

I do enjoy poking at 6.8, though ;)

Guest mosinon
You do know that there are documented cases of people surviving inside large fish and whales for more than one day, right? ;) Just saying.

I am unaware of this but I am supremely interested. Can I get more info?