RFB

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am sure someone will have that pleasure soon.

Cough...cough...I'm coming tomorrow, so do I get first crack at her? I was there when Desert Rat picked it up, she looks mean with the glass she's sporting after a stop at the pusher's other store. I was pretty jealous of the RFB until DesertRat decided he also wanted a Socom 16 that day....then I didn't know which .308 I liked better...lol Looking forward to punching some targets tomorrow.

I think the M1As are a future shooting project. Of course it will not be first crack as I have almost sited the scope in at 50 before I was rained out the other day.

The RFB does not come with any sights and I added a forward bottom rail for a vertical grip but do not have a bi pod for it yet. It is also to short to fit in a standard rifle rest for siting in.

That is just a bit extra for those who are interested. The glass refered to is a Bushnell Elite 3200 fixed 10 X scope and the fore grip on it now is a CT green laser vertical grip which I will probably replace with a grip bipod combo without a light.

Edited by Desert Rat
Add
Guest JHatmaker

A shop near by just got one of these in today while I was bumming around in there. I was very impressed by the overall feel of it. Quality and fit and finish seemed solid. Had a nice trigger feel as well.

Edited by JHatmaker
Guest m24driver

Might look at a Brit or Aussie traning manual for doing fast mag changes. Looks like a sweet set-up. I read the article in SHooting Illustrated and was/still am intrigued. Mag changes have got to take some getting used to though. Instead of reaching ahead of the firing hand and all the muscle memory training now must keep the shirt and gear out of the mag well when seating the fresh mag