Daniel Cowart Asks Court For Tattoo Alteration

kb4ns

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest 1010011010
Probably wouldn't be quite so humorous if you were the one in the back of the cow outfit though...
What are the chances of a comedic scene in a movie happening in real life compared to the chances that this kid is going to have another man's penis forcibly and painfully inserted into his body against his will?
Guest Jamie
What are the chances of a comedic scene in a movie happening in real life compared to the chances that this kid is going to have another man's penis forcibly and painfully inserted into his body against his will?

Depends on how much of an a**hole you are, and how many laws you break due to being one.

As for the scene in the movie... well, if you're as stupid and arrogant as Mr. Cowart apparently was/is... they may be much higher than you'd think.

The point being here that many times, how funny something is or is not perceived as being is greatly determined by how deserving we think the person on the receiving end is.

J.

Does the ignorant azz think they don’t get news in prison? :D

Not only would the blacks know he is in for plotting to kill a bunch on blacks (regardless of his tattoos); he has now decided to turn his back on his beliefs. So the AB won’t help him either.

Criminals are dumber than chit. Bend over Danny.

Well, if they didn't know who he was before, they do now. I had not heard of him before this. Chances are allot of them had not. Before deciding to have them removed or altered he probably only had to worry about half the population. Now one side will hold him for the other and they will switch out every other Thursday.

Second though, maybe with a name like Cowart, he feels he needs to take on the whole dam prison to feel like a man, but I believe it will back fire and he will not feel like a man for long.

Guest 1010011010
The point being here that many times, how funny something is or is not perceived as being is greatly determined by how deserving we think the person on the receiving end is.
You are aware you appear to be making a case that sometimes people deserve to be raped?
You are aware you appear to be making a case that sometimes people deserve to be raped?

can't really protect him in prison before something happens can we?

It is just rumor that things like that really happen in prison to keep those of us on the outside from doing things to end up on the inside right? I think the program is called scared straight.

I guess the only other thing to do is to lock him a room for 10 years and never let him out, make prison prison, no TV, no smokes, no yard, no weights. Hey it would be cheaper then prison is now days anyways.

Guest 1010011010
can't really protect him in prison before something happens can we?
If we're limiting or removing his right to protect himself, seems like it becomes incumbent on us to provide for his safety. He's sentenced to isolation from free society. He's not sentenced to rape and being shivved to death.
It is just rumor that things like that really happen in prison to keep those of us on the outside from doing things to end up on the inside right? I think the program is called scared straight.
Prison rape in the United States - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia Whatever the case, even the wink and a nod idea that our justice system is de facto sentencing people to rape is fairly abhorrent.
I guess the only other thing to do is to lock him a room for 10 years and never let him out, make prison prison, no TV, no smokes, no yard, no weights. Hey it would be cheaper then prison is now days anyways.
The first function of imprisonment is to achieve simple separation of the criminal from free society. Perhaps separation from criminal society- total isolation- is the next logical step. I'd be on board for that if it's actually cheaper, though.
Guest drv2fst

So you are preaching tolerance and compassion with a username that translates to "666"? Pick a side and stick with it. : )

First, I have to get two things out of the way.

1. Is he really wearing makeup? What a fairy!

2. Ed Norton is a much better white supremacist. (Great movie!)

American%20history%20x.4.jpg

Now, on to your statements. I don't believe that anyone is making a case that people deserve to be raped (although I think rapists deserved to be raped with a salty razor blade filled tree trunk.). I think that we all know that butt rape is common in prison. We also know that if you break laws, you go to prison. Therefore, through the transitive property, if you break laws, you get butt raped. Is it a sad fact of society? Yes. Does it make me sad that a violent criminal is giving rides on the hershey highway? Nope. He waived his right for me to care about him and his well being when he committed whatever crime landed him in prison.

Guest drv2fst

That is a great movie. Maybe Cowart should have watched it before making his life choices. That "curb crunch" scene still makes me giddy in the most disturbing way.

Guest Lester Weevils

If I had to go to jail, think I would prefer solitary, as long as it wasn't the bread and water with rats and no mattress type of solitary. Well, given a mattress and no rats, bread and water would be ok if could also have a daily vitamin pill.

If I could have broadband, they could keep the TV and other "luxuries". :up: Would probably have time for some serious programming to pay the rent.

There is such a thing as blaming the victim. It is virtually always false logic to claim that a rape victim was "asking for it".

On the other hand, if you look like that weenie and then break numerous federal laws, it seems awfully close to "asking for it".

He's not sentenced to rape and being shivved to death.

Only because I'm not the judge. If I were the judge, I would sentence him to life in a "federal pound me in the ass prison."

" A posting by the group after Cowart's arrest says he was a "probationary" member who had been kicked out."

On another note, what kind of loser do you have to be to be kicked out of a white supremacist group? I mean they take the bottom feeding scum suckers of society, so how low do you have to be to not be good enough? Sheesh.

If we're limiting or removing his right to protect himself, seems like it becomes incumbent on us to provide for his safety. He's sentenced to isolation from free society. He's not sentenced to rape and being shivved to death.[.

I sometimes can't believe that people have any compassion left for people like this. Here is a man that had a plan to kill 100 innocent people and the leader of the free world, and you're worried about how he will be treated in prison. You are either a far better person than I am or exceedingly naive. All I care about is how much it will cost me to keep him fed while he's locked up.

Guest 1010011010
So you are preaching tolerance and compassion with a username that translates to "666"? Pick a side and stick with it. : )
When reality confounds your expectations, it would probably be better to figure out how and why you've been led to an incorrect belief than demand people conform to your prejudices.
Guest Jamie

Regarding Mr. Cowart, I'm making the case that he obviously knew what his tattoos could or would bring him, but was arrogant enough to have them done anyway, believing he could escape that fate.

So yes, in that regard it's funny, at least to me.

But then I'm tired of seeing the stupid and the foolish protected from their own actions. Pain and humiliation are very good teachers, after all, and the only ones that some people will learn from.

J.

Edited by Jamie
Guest 1010011010
I sometimes can't believe that people have any compassion left for people like this. Here is a man that had a plan to kill 100 innocent people and the leader of the free world, and you're worried about how he will be treated in prison. You are either a far better person than I am or exceedingly naive. All I care about is how much it will cost me to keep him fed while he's locked up.
Considering I'd be fine with locking him in a featureless room and making him live inside his head for 10 years, I don't think I rank that highly on the compassion scale. I also have no objection to execution, as this is just a logical extension of the principle of socially isolating criminals.

But I object to the notion that the state has the authority to exact anything other than protective justice. We separate criminals from society to protect ourselves from their predation for the duration of their sentence. What the criminals do with their time apart is not much my concern, but it is a measure of our humanity how much unnecessary suffering we require or allow. And de facto sentencing someone to rape is way outside these principles. It reflects badly on us as a society that we permit it or consider it suitable fodder for humor.

Guest drv2fst
When reality confounds your expectations, it would probably be better to figure out how and why you've been led to an incorrect belief than demand people conform to your prejudices.

:) This is not reality it's the Internet.

:stir: I don't demand anyone conform to anything. I'm not a politician.

:) I was just entertained by the irony that someone who carefully chose the symbol '666' to represent him/her was preaching tolerance and compassion. No judgements here, just thought it was ironic. My screen name does not fit me anymore. I no longer "drive too fast". I was cured of that a little over a year ago (crash). No offense meant, just making a (hopefully) harmless observation.

It reflects badly on us as a society that we permit it or consider it suitable fodder for humor.

Perhaps you should start the movement to end prison rape/prison rape jokes. It is clearly something that you are passionate about.

Guest 1010011010
Perhaps you should start the movement to end prison rape/prison rape jokes. It is clearly something that you are passionate about.
They already exist. Or did, the NPREC sunset last year. Though the existence of these organizations doesn't get regular folks thinking about these things if they never encounter it as an issue in conversation.
They already exist. Or did, the NPREC sunset last year. Though the existence of these organizations doesn't get regular folks thinking about these things if they never encounter it as an issue in conversation.

Seriously guy. Prison is supposed to be a bad scary place you don't want to go. A lot of the things that are "allowed" to happen in prison are due to the fact that the country club mentality of the left have turned prisons into adult daycare's.

You keep saying that prisons function is to separate convicts from society. That may be one aspect but not the only one and it is a bit naive description of prison. Jail is a much better suited to you definition. The other aspects are punishment, rehabilitation (obviously works :)), and public safety. Personally rehabilitation, if any, should come after prison but that's another debate. Personally I find my kids respond better to correction when I'm not giving them candy and free TV when they're in timeout.:stir:

They would if they were actively trying to spread the message.

But as far as I'm concerned, you waive your rights to anal virginity, cable television, and humane treatment as a whole if you commit a violent act against another human being. I will never feel sorry for a criminal who gets treated poorly. Yes I take an extremist view regarding this but I know that I am not alone. There are other people that would say the same thing.

Regarding the humor aspect, I have to say that being able to make light of situations and create laughter helps people deal with things. Some people can only deal with things this way. Personally, I deal with life through jokes. My dad passed away and I had the entire church at his funeral rolling in laughter. Noone came up to me after the fact and lectured me on the seriousness of the situation or anything like that. Everyone knew that was a way of coping and it helps other people too. Making jokes about something doesn't necessarily say anything negative about our society but instead says that we, as a people, have the ability to make light of serious things to help us deal with situations.

On a side note, I think my stomach just ate itself out of hunger and I'm having an asthma attack. Asthma is serious business!