A MARES LEG IN EVERYBODYS POT

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why do I want one of these??

because your a guy and you have seen T2 and zombieland and may have played modern warfare 2 and because its just awesome!

*the winchester 87's in T2 and modern warfare 2 are shotguns, sorry about that... however woody did wield a mares leg in zombieland!

Edited by jeremy155rr
Guest Boomhower

Looks like they will be selling them at this website for $390....Hinterland Outfitters....That's a little more appealing than $550

Wonder what this will cost me locally!!.....Guess I better start asking.

Edited by Boomhower

Josh Randall (Wanted, Dead or Alive) claimed in one of the episodes that his mare's leg, an 1892 Winchester, was a .30-30. He carried .45-70's in his belt though.

For some reason that's always bothered me.

Back on topic, I don't lust for a mare's leg, but I do lust for an 1892 in .357. I never scraped together enough cash for an EMF Hartford, and now they've stopped selling them. :hat:

Guest FiddleDog

Is Howa and Braztech/Rossi related somehow? You'd think they'd avoid undermining their own customer base (1500 vs 400). I will be owning one of these I think.

Guest Boomhower
Puma has been making the same thing for almost a year. But it retails for alot more than that.

Do you have a model name or a link?

Edited by Boomhower
Guest coldblackwind
Puma has been making the same thing for almost a year. But it retails for alot more than that.

Puma wasn't making them, they were making receivers and registering them as pistols for the guy in..Indiana I believe? who was assembling them, and retailing them in $1500 range. Very nice guns, I handled one at knob creek, and another at the outpost, but waaaay too much money.

As for the rossi, I already have one on order with a dealer friend of the family, as soon as they're released, I'll let you guys know how it is :meh:

So is this thing a handgun or a rifle? I was thinking it qualified as a rifle but since it's in the handgun section I wasn't sure. I didn't see the OAL but wouldn't the stock, although it's short, kick it into the rifle category?

Do you have a model name or a link?

Puma Bounty Hunter & M-87 Shotguns

Puma wasn't making them, they were making receivers and registering them as pistols for the guy in..Indiana I believe? who was assembling them, and retailing them in $1500 range. Very nice guns, I handled one at knob creek, and another at the outpost, but waaaay too much money.

We must me talking about a different gun. The one I'm talking about is a Puma Bounty Hunter and they are made in Italy by Chiappa Firearms and imported and distributed by Puma. MSRP on one is $1250.00.