Taurus 24/7 Pro .45

Guest Steelharp

Guest Steelharp

Well, thanks to a friend of mine (thanks, Terry!), I've had a 24/7 Pro in .45 to mess with for the past couple days. He's selling it, and I'm buying it. It's everything I wanted the XD-45 to be for me, but wasn't. It's not top heavy, flip is negligible, capacity is fine, LOVE the straight 8 sights! Very nicely balanced, very accurate, just feels overall "correct" for ME.

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Popular Days

Guest canynracer
Sweet deal. I've been looking into the Millennium Pro PT145. Seems like Taurus has finally gotten it's act together.

I was looking at the compact 24/7 pro in 40 cal before I got my Kahr...

The Taurus is an awesome little gun, and it does seem they got their act together...but the Kahr just fit perfect, I love it...

it took a very long time to go to the Kahr, cause I also LOVED the 24/7 compact...

Guest canynracer
Well, thanks to a friend of mine (thanks, Terry!), I've had a 24/7 Pro in .45 to mess with for the past couple days. He's selling it, and I'm buying it. It's everything I wanted the XD-45 to be for me, but wasn't. It's not top heavy, flip is negligible, capacity is fine, LOVE the straight 8 sights! Very nicely balanced, very accurate, just feels overall "correct" for ME.

congrats!!!

Guest bkelm18
I was looking at the compact 24/7 pro in 40 cal before I got my Kahr...

The Taurus is an awesome little gun, and it does seem they got their act together...but the Kahr just fit perfect, I love it...

it took a very long time to go to the Kahr, cause I also LOVED the 24/7 compact...

I held a Kahr for the first time the other day. It was like my hand and the Kahr were making love. It felt that good. Haha.

Guest Steelharp

I definitely like the Kahr as a pocket rocket. What I really like is the OAL of the 24/7 is the same as my Glock 19... but it's 13 rounds of .45, in a Commander length barrel. Well, almost; 4.20" as opposed to 4.25". What's 5 hundreths of an inch, between friends?

Guest bkelm18
and....they have them in .45 ;)

Very true. I like the PM45 but I like the P45 better since you don't really gain a whole lot of size over the PM45 but you get that extra round.

Guest bkelm18
I definitely like the Kahr as a pocket rocket. What I really like is the OAL of the 24/7 is the same as my Glock 19... but it's 13 rounds of .45, in a Commander length barrel. Well, almost; 4.20" as opposed to 4.25". What's 5 hundreths of an inch, between friends?

Haha yeah. I sometimes scrutinize over gun sizes, nit picking over tenths of an inch. Then I smack myself in the head and realize a tenth of an inch is pretty negligible.

Guest canynracer

absolutey...the 24/7 is a bad boy no doubt about it...

;)