Police Officer Punches "Lady".

Guest Swamprunner

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest HvyMtl

She deserved to get punched... Dumb to push and challenge a Police Officer.

She is lucky she didnt get shot.

I bet she gets all her charges dropped, she sues and gets a big settlement, and the Officer gets fired, and wont be able to find another job...

Guest Jamie
shoulda tazed

If he had one, he should'a used it.

However, not all departments issue the things... in which case he should'a pepper sprayed the hell out'a her. And everybody else there. :P

J.

he should have tazed her ,and after 3 minutes of pissing in her pants and shaking on the street load her up in the cruizer and take her to jail... I work with public every day, big time, and often we have to call NMPD to help us with idiots like this one... we are not allowed to put our hands on anyone but there sure is many times when we would love to punch a moron in the middle of his/her face...hope this cop doesn`t get fired or something, this is turning into racial/politics game, so we will see...

Db

Guest BEARMAN
If he had one, he should'a used it.

However, not all departments issue the things... in which case he should'a pepper sprayed the hell out'a her. And everybody else there. :P

J.

Amen on that, Jamie....juice 'em all and let 'em squall!

Edited by BEARMAN

/joke on

a Real tennessean would never hit a woman, unless she starts it.

/joke off

She was wrong, the video showed it.

Her momma should have taught her the difference between a minor jwalking(traffic ticket), misdemeanor, and felony assault. Now our legal system will have to do it for her.

I know he had two idiots to focus on but there was too many chances for the others around to access his weapon. He should of tazed to gain control instead of playing grab arms (unless he was going to cuff them). I am glad to see it didnt get any worse for him than it did.

Guest That Guy

Damn Straight! I would have done the same.

I heard about this the other day on Jason Ellis, but hadn't seen the video. Someone on the show claims there was a voice on (one of) the original video(s) that said, "Let's slash the po-lice."

He was lucky that didn't get very ugly. I watch a version of the video twice and I never heard him tell anyone they were under arrest. The girl got what she deserved and should get charged with battery on the officer and an obstruction charge for interfering with him.

Guest 6.8 AR

I think he was doing what he had to do before he was surrounded and ambushed. If he had a taser, could he have used it while wrestling with two? Just curious. It looked like the scene could have turned ugly, quickly. He definitely had his hands full.