Wild Boar mount

boar004-1.jpg

If some of you remember, I harvested this wild boar with bow back on the opening day of turkey season. I did a full body mount on the hog, and here is a picture of him ready to go on his display base. The mounting process was photographed, and is on my website.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

boar004-1.jpg

If some of you remember, I harvested this wild boar with bow back on the opening day of turkey season. I did a full body mount on the hog, and here is a picture of him ready to go on his display base. The mounting process was photographed, and is on my website.

Run wd theres a pig beside you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! No really nice mount.

Nah...101...tired of running from them! That's why I only take people I know I can "outrun". I out run them, they are the ones that need to out run the pigs. What are friends for, right?

Nah...101...tired of running from them! That's why I only take people I know I can "outrun". I out run them, they are the ones that need to out run the pigs. What are friends for, right?

Well never let me go hunting with you as I am slow LOL!

Guest jackdm3

I'm just envious of having the amount of space it takes to display it among your other trophies, of which I'm sure you have.

Alot of hands on time....I'd have to figure it all up. I have some dates on my website, but alot of the time, the pig spent his time drying between mounting steps. Total "time" to date, I would say a month and a half. But most of that is idle time.

Guest BEARMAN

You've done good, wd, I must say....From the time you loosed that arrow, till the time you put the finishing touches to that 'ol Tusker.

A-1 job, my friend.

My hats off to you, wd.

I thought about opening my shop back up. As for now, just doing mounting work for my family, friends and anyone who'll buy me a "cold one" allows me more time to do the type of mount they want. I am not advertising by no means....but I'll take on a mount now and then. Troll...we thought you fell off the planet dude!

Guest GunTroll

Been super busy setting up my shop. Got to pay the bills before gabbing. I'll be advertising on TGO after David gets me up and going. I'm still around. Perhaps we can trade work when its a need.