No resolution to: WTF Knoxville

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, I know I am new, so I had to go back and read your other threads. Sounds like they where wrong. Like others said, it is not like you could not walk in and buy ammo at the same place.

What they did was in fact Steal your Property period.

I will be at the Chilhowee show but at least I know my ammunition will not be taken from me this time.

Well, at Chilhowee there aren't any rules -- after all, it's against Knoxville law to have guns there in the first place!

- OS

It wasn't free...it cost you ammo to get that coupon.

I'm just sayin...:)

That was why I asked him to define "free". Even with replacement ammo and a pass to the show, it took a lot of time and effort. Time is money... :nervous:

I was called by Rex and he said that he had dropped the ball. He had spem other things going on so he got distracted which I can understand.

Rex said to go to the show and ask for his nephew who would let me in for free. He actually let me and a few friends in for free. Rex said that after I found the ammo to replace what was taken to let his nephew know and he would pay for it, which he did.

No muss, no fuss and I am happy with how well they handled everything.

Dolomite

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

TRADING POST NOTICE

Before engaging in any transaction of goods or services on TGO, all parties involved must know and follow the local, state and Federal laws regarding those transactions.

TGO makes no claims, guarantees or assurances regarding any such transactions.

THE FINE PRINT

Tennessee Gun Owners (TNGunOwners.com) is the premier Community and Discussion Forum for gun owners, firearm enthusiasts, sportsmen and Second Amendment proponents in the state of Tennessee and surrounding region.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is a presentation of Enthusiast Productions. The TGO state flag logo and the TGO tri-hole "icon" logo are trademarks of Tennessee Gun Owners. The TGO logos and all content presented on this site may not be reproduced in any form without express written permission. The opinions expressed on TGO are those of their authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the site's owners or staff.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is not a lobbying organization and has no affiliation with any lobbying organizations.  Beware of scammers using the Tennessee Gun Owners name, purporting to be Pro-2A lobbying organizations!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to the following.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.