• Bayron Binkley (Independent)
    • Brandon Dodds (Independent)
    • Samuel Duck (Independent)
    • Other

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ramsey is only 3rd in this poll. I'm sure the 419 that have voted so far are not 2A supporters like here. I'm sure Haslam is getting votes from UT faithful.

Thank you for voting!

Ron Ramsey 13% (55 votes)

Bill Haslam 52% (216 votes)

Zach Wamp 34% (144 votes)

Mike McWherter 1% (4 votes)

Other 0% (0 votes)

Total Votes: 419

Ramsey is only 3rd in this poll. I'm sure the 419 that have voted so far are not 2A supporters like here. I'm sure Haslam is getting votes from UT faithful.

How many Pilot Stations in the State? How many Pilot Stations have computers in them?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

TRADING POST NOTICE

Before engaging in any transaction of goods or services on TGO, all parties involved must know and follow the local, state and Federal laws regarding those transactions.

TGO makes no claims, guarantees or assurances regarding any such transactions.

THE FINE PRINT

Tennessee Gun Owners (TNGunOwners.com) is the premier Community and Discussion Forum for gun owners, firearm enthusiasts, sportsmen and Second Amendment proponents in the state of Tennessee and surrounding region.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is a presentation of Enthusiast Productions. The TGO state flag logo and the TGO tri-hole "icon" logo are trademarks of Tennessee Gun Owners. The TGO logos and all content presented on this site may not be reproduced in any form without express written permission. The opinions expressed on TGO are those of their authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the site's owners or staff.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is not a lobbying organization and has no affiliation with any lobbying organizations.  Beware of scammers using the Tennessee Gun Owners name, purporting to be Pro-2A lobbying organizations!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to the following.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.