• Brandon Dodds (Independent)
    • Samuel Duck (Independent)
    • Other

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest oldsmobile98

Cool. Thanks for posting this. Hadn't heard about the Green/Independent candidates. I will check them out before I vote in this poll.

But I'm pretty set on Ramsey.

Guest db99wj

Good post. Let's try to keep this serious. I am not as familiar with most of them due to them being fro middle and east TN

Guest HvyMtl

Best name I saw for a Politician was in Alabama

Vote Short- Circuit Court...

Other, cause there was None of the Above

Seems Ramsey is the Fav here. I do not see it. He is a Politician thru and thru...

Claims to cut the State Govt by 1/3, and when asked about the plan how to, hems and haws... its hot air.

Sad that he seems the best Republican choice... but I fear Haslam is going to get the actual nod...

Ramsey because he is a known quantity, but then again we know how things can change once they get there. I want to like Haslam, but I get that feeling in the pit of my stomach that makes me nervous .... and not in the Chris Mathews/Obama way :poop:

Haslam’s exit from Mayors Against Illegal Guns may have the whiff of pandering, but the stink on Haslam would be a magnitude worse had he tried to get through a hot summer primary next year carrying a liberal anti-gun New Yorker on his back
.As far as I'm concerned he is still a liberal anti-gun guy. He will never get my vote.
I believe Joe Kirkpatrick has withdrawn, and may be endorsing Ramsey going forward.

I would expect that to start happening more as they realize how tough it is to raise money in a down economy and how expensive it is to run a campaign.