Wilber NightBat Kustom .46aarp

Guest CK1

CK1-

I do love the 1911, was my first pistol, and carried them in the Corps. But these $5 MILLION dollar guns....just..HELL NO.

A 1911 is about as close to this gun as a man is to a glorious eagle flying high above in the amarillo sky, how dare you.

Plus, they DO employ polymer in a highly secretive process so they can retain the much sought-after ability to explode if some fool dares to load that horrible .40 short & weak crap into them. It's built strictly for the .46aarp which is a lot like the .45acp, except it's been around longer and is a little wider in the waist profile, and while it drives a bit slower it's still living life in the fast-lane, ya know..? a more distinguished caliber.

A proven caliber in a design that's been around since a Tyrannosaurus named John or something whispered it's build-specs to the elves sometime before the last Ice age, yet still so advanced it's rumored the elves created the Audi R8 and new iPhone from it's left over parts... pretty much the perfect gun, it's tactical as f**k.

Edited by CK1
  • Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just read on the CNN ticker that one of the Orkas passed away while giving birth today at Seaworld, out of respect for the elves who are no doubt crushed by this loss I'm afraid continuing this thread just wouldn't be right...

Namaste.

I have a line on an Orca-skin holster...don't ask. Journey to the North Pole, make an offering to the Myrmegdon (if you have to ask, don't bother - you're not worthy and will die amongst the others), and meditate for 48 hours. Should you prove your fitness, you'll be greeted by a shaman. Present him with a gift, consisting of your firstborn's umbilical cord and $1500 in order to begin the application ordeal.

I can't say any more about what happens next on pain of death, but if you make it through the 13 tribulations, you will be granted the right to own the tactical holster of Wendigo. It grants +15 to defense, +20 to manliness, and boasts an attack bonus of +19 against normal mortals.

This thread is too much!!!

.............. you will be granted the right to own the tactical holster of Wendigo. It grants +15 to defense, +20 to manliness, and boasts an attack bonus of +19 against normal mortals.

Can I have one with Mithryl Silver accents just to warn me when orcs are approaching?

Guest gw2and4

Holy over the top sarcasm, Batman. CK1, you really outdid yourself on this one. This is why I hang out with engineers who shoot. Because most of the other musicians are just too normal to keep me entertained! Good work, sir.

Guest 10mm4me

All sarcasm aside, this thread has a valid point. Even if you have $$$$ to throw around paying $3,000-$4,000-$5,000 for a 1911 is absolutely rediculous and then some of these guys say "Oh, I might take her out to the range once in a while, but I would never carry it or put it in a holster". Just rediculous. At least when a nutty woman buys a $1,000 or $2,000 purse they use the dang thing.

This thread is too much!!!

Can I have one with Mithryl Silver accents just to warn me when orcs are approaching?

That is an available option, but costs an extra $1300, plus the still-beating hearts of two polar bear cubs from different mothers, the jawbone of a man wrongly executed by the state, and naughty photos of Monica Bellucci.

Send the pics to me, and I'll facilitate the rest of the process. Congrats on your new holster!

All sarcasm aside, this thread has a valid point. Even if you have $$$$ to throw around paying $3,000-$4,000-$5,000 for a 1911 is absolutely rediculous and then some of these guys say "Oh, I might take her out to the range once in a while, but I would never carry it or put it in a holster". Just rediculous. At least when a nutty woman buys a $1,000 or $2,000 purse they use the dang thing.

Not quite $3K but darn close, my carry gun lives in its holster when not riding on my hip and I always shoot it, some of us actually USE the High priced 1911's that we buy just so you know :D