Wilber NightBat Kustom .46aarp

Guest CK1

Just picked up a brand new Wilber NightBat Kustom in .46aarp for only $8000 OTD (what a deal, I know!), it's hand-fit by magical elves who live under the rocky mountains using only genuine Ed Brown springs and of course it has wifi and is already 4G enabled.

The sheet of paper that came with it showing the 1" group at 300 yards is just absolutely stunning, the attention to detail is just crazy, the paper is so crisp and smells like flowers and babies and it's obvious that it is a much better grade paper than the everyday copy paper you usually see with these.

It has absolutely no cancer-causing MIM parts in it and the slide to frame fit is so tight that I haven't even been able to pull back the slide yet (they break-in after the first 4500rds or so, I'll probably only have to send it back 5 or 6 times and they always come back with a tie-wrap around the trigger so I know no one but me has felt how good the the trigger is, so no biggie). There are no sharp edges to be found anywhere (which is good because I had to wait 5 years to get my fancy holster and I don't want it getting scratched up), in fact it's so smooth that if you aren't a true operator you probably won't even be able to pick one of these up (even Larry Vickers almost dropped it when handing it to me at the ceremony), still the checkering is so fine you can use it to lemon zest your mango-salsa if you wished.

The grips are the prettiest I've ever seen, they're a tasteful combination of religious icons and skulls with the punisher logo added for class, and are made from wood left over from building Michael Jackson's Neverland sauna and mounted with a batch of grip screws and grip bushings that Col. Jeff Cooper prayed over some years back.

It's finished in IonBond over cerkacote and hard chrome then duracoated with the same stuff they paint the stealth bombers with so it's totally stealth and will not give away your radar position on tactical incursions to Uslelton's over-priced range in Franklin that you don't want your buddies to know about.

Range report to follow once Brownell's sends me the 24k gold and platinum mainspring housing with integral magwell I ordered, and once I get some quality mags for it since it only ships with one broken $5 pro-mag for some reason...

I'd show pics but the stealth coating is impossible to capture with my iphone's camera.

Edited by CK1
Almost forgot to mention how pretty the grips are...
  • Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You have to order them with a Ouija board and bury the $5000 deposit in your backyard at midnight... the elves will contact you...

Sounds like you have been hanging out over on the 1911 boards. Those guys are a little over the top sometimes.

are you kidding? a guy already PM'd a trade offer of his wife, a 2007 Mercedes E-class with low-miles and 2 broken Kahr's...

Forgot to mention the cool proprietary sights they come with, they employ miniature fusion reactors and are so bright that you cannot even really look at them for more than 2 seconds or so at a time, unless you're at least a B-class IPSC shooter your retinas will burn and you'll go blind, easily brighter than anything Mepro or Trijicon offer... I'm going to knock them off and install a set of XS big dots though since I always thought rear sights that actually serve a purpose are super overrated.

I'm so incredibly jealous. I always wanted one of these but just can't afford it. Can't wait for the pics!

I looked into that. There will be no pics.

Seems only people who've been blessed by the elves and Larry Vickers can see it (Massad Ayoob and Chuck Norris can see it too, but that's because they have special powers). Whoo Hoo!

Too think us poor country boys are still "throwing rocks" with lowly springers,kimbers, and dare I say RIA's..............:dropjaw:

Just wait until the first range report... I'm seeing if I can get either Glenn Beck or the Holy Father to say a few words about it before I attempt to shoot it, but after that I'm looking forward to sending some lead downrange (well not actually lead, this is a fine gun, so I've ordered an entire box of 25rds of the most expensive rounds I could find for it as it's not meant to run on just any old ammo, I mean c'mon?).

Edited by CK1
"Holy Father" means Chuck Norris, Don't want to offend anybody...
Just wait until the first range report... I'm seeing if I can get either Glenn Beck or the Holy Father to say a few words about it before I attempt to shoot it, but after that I'm looking forward to sending some lead downrange (well not actually lead, this is a fine gun, so I've ordered an entire box of 25rds of the most expensive rounds I could find for it as it's not meant to run on just any old ammo, c'mon?).

Actually, Glen is closer to God than the Holy Father. Just ask Glen. The Holy Father may be cheaper, but won't tell you exactly what you wanna hear either.

My vote is for Glen.

Actually, Glen is closer to God than the Holy Father. Just ask Glen. The Holy Father may be cheaper, but won't tell you exactly what you wanna hear either.

My vote is for Glen.

Whichever... Glenn, God, Chuck, a Titans Cheerleader... I don't care, I just can't wait to shoot it!

Think I'm going to need a new holster for this first though too. I heard of a custom holster-maker in Montana who actually teaches his cattle to shoot before he slaughters them and turns them into holsters, if you want, you can even name and meet your cattle/holster first to see if you jive together, sounds awesome.

Edited by CK1

If you will send me a couple of pounds of pure gold I'll be happy to cast and load, in new brass of course, a box of Golden Dragon Slayer Holler Points for you, at no charge, just because I know they'll be put to good use. Oh, is it true those things must be lubed with virgin sweat to cycle at all? I can't help you there, just wanted to know.......

PM if interested..........

If you will send me a couple of pounds of pure gold I'll be happy to cast and load, in new brass of course, a box of Golden Dragon Slayer Holler Points for you, at no charge, just because I know they'll be put to good use. Oh, is it true those things must be lubed with virgin sweat to cycle at all? I can't help you there, just wanted to know.......

PM if interested..........

It may not feed Holler-points correctly until it's been sent back a few times, you've obviously never owned a firearm on this echelon before...

I do know that the elves do listen to Slayer at 135dB SPL during the entire time the gun is being built, so it's probably safe to say that that particular load would probably produce some decent sized groups though.

Guest Straight Shooter

CK1-

Your on the money today! Very funny stuff sir.

I do love the 1911, was my first pistol, and carried them in the Corps. But these $5 MILLION dollar guns....just..HELL NO.

Once you have settled on a bullet profile that will give at least 40% reliability, send the gold and I'll get to work. You are correct, I have never owned such a fine peace, and alas with my inibility tu use spell chek I probbibly nevir wil.....