what have you done since you've been up?

got up around 6 am. Don't know why but I cannot figure out how to sleep in.

So far today, I have done my laundry, two loads. Watered all the warden's flowers and newly planted plants. ( no small order) We have a rain barrel off one of the downspouts and to use it you have to fill a watering can and make trips back and forth. I think i made 8 trips. I have also changed out the filter for the pump in her water feature thing out front. Pulled stink weeds from her flower gardens and put water in the golf cart batteries.

thinking about Goetta and eggs for breakfast next.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I feel you. Have never been one for sleeping in. I actually sleep to about 5 this morning before waking up and usually don't sleep that late.

To answer your question, Not a thing. Don't know if I have anything I have to do today. It is nice.

I am back in China this week on business, so it is 8:00pm here. A Saturday full of business meetings and coal sales.

Finally back at my hotel, which has a Hard Rock on the ground floor, looks like drinks tonight.

Guest Daelith

Feed dogs, let dogs out, medicated dogs, did my daily morning Bible reading, got some mail ready go out today, answered emails and now catching up on TGO.

Feed dogs, let dogs out, medicated dogs, did my daily morning Bible reading, got some mail ready go out today, answered emails and now catching up on TGO.

Several years ago I installed a dog door,the best $ I've spent on home improvements. The morning has been spent at the computer, with the hounds under my feet.

Guest Jcochran88

Got up at around 5:30, Started with letting the dog out. Then weeded the entire garden, picked squash and cucumbers. Then took the wife to the park and ran 3 miles. Next up a meeting with some TGOers for breakfast.

Got up @ 5:30, had coffee and a bagel, went to the farmers market, paid bills, walked the dog, made more coffee, sat down here to work for a few hours.

Geez, I think I could use a drink....:(

Up at 4:30. Took out dogs, fed dogs, medicated dogs, read the Pravda on the Cumberland, got on TGO, took wife's car to have tires balance,rotated, oil change and allignment, went to Lowes to drop a couple hundred bucks (nothing for me), picked car up, washed car, ate breakfast, and now awaiting my lovely bride's list o'chores.

Question:Why can't I just wake up some Saturday and go shooting or fishing?

Answer: Cuz I'm totally PW'd

Guest Moody

Normally, I get up on Saturdays at around 7:00am (natural alarm clock), and am pretty busy (laundry, mowing grass, auto maintenance, etc), but today I'm going to a wedding, so I'm just kind of sitting here. I turned the truck around in the driveway for the wife, before she drives it into the house (can't drive, sorry Mrs. Moody, ha ha), and got her on her way (she's in the wedding).

As far as being busy, last Saturday I was up at 5:40am, don't know why, so I changed the oil in the car at around 7:00am in the driveway - neighbor was just waking up, and asked what I was doing... then another neighbor asked... then on Monday of last week I got a phonecall from the HOA. Typical. :D:(

But all-in-all - I'm one for being productive on Saturdays, then getting it all out of the way. By the time that the afternoon rolls around - I have an excuse to drink beer.

Guest Glock23ForMe

Woke up about 9:00 CST, Dogs out, Shower, TGO... The normal morning, except for the 9 part, it's usually about 6:15.

Agenda:

Going to the airport to take the girlfriend flying. Sightseeing trip around Downtown Nashville, babysitting her nephews while her and her brother go to a retirement party that I gracefully refused to attend. Eating, and hopefully buying some dranks before the night is out.

I went through the house and storage closet to gather things I could donate to my neighbors who are trying to raise money for their upcoming adoption. I also purchased a few things from them.

I drove to a friends house to feed their animals while they are on vacation.

I'm about to walk into the kitchen for breakfast.

Guest Glock23ForMe
I went through the house and storage closet to gather things I could donate to my neighbors who are trying to raise money for their upcoming adoption. I also purchased a few things from them.

:(

Guest pjblurton

Got up, put on some coffee, gave momma some sweet lovin', cut my hair, drank said coffee, ran the vacum cleaner in the living room, fixed a couple of biscuits, took a shower and now getting caught up on TGO....

Life is good!

Guest TargetShooter84

Work at 4am, got off at 12. Met a fellow TGO'r to make a transaction. Home now and heading out to the pool in a bit.

Guest Lester Weevils

Cleaned part of the house and ran the roombas and swiffer-mopped the kitchen and changed out the various air filters.

Had to wait awhile to change the bed, until the lazy coonhound decided to get down long enough to let me do the deed. He likes to sit up there and watch me work.

He's an old man and gets his feelings hurt too easy if I make him get down. He pretends he's too dumb to understand what I'm talkin about. So he finally found something better to do for a few minutes, and I got a chance to change the bed. Now he's back up there resting from all the exertion.

Edited by Lester Weevils