Worlds Smallest cannon

Guest TnRebel

AOW, i hope he has a stamp after advertising on youtube.

Go back and take a look at the Coke can that he shoots. Notice that the shape of it seems a little different than the ones we see in the U.S. Also notice that, while Coca-Cola is written in English in the familiar script on one side, the writing on the other side is not English. Heck, I'm not even sure what lettering system that is. In other words, I'm thinking he isn't in America and, therefore, doesn't have to worry about things being designated as "any other weapon" and the need to purchase tax stamps for them.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm thinking he isn't in America and, therefore, doesn't have to worry about things being designated as "any other weapon" and the need to purchase tax stamps for them.

Guys...I am not sure what I am not being clear about here. In the eyes of the BATF - This thing isn't even considered a firearm at all.

No stamp

No serial number

If wal mart wanted to sell them in their toy section - they could legally do so.

I submitted this vid on the Mythbusters forum. It'd be a cool one to see them try.

Why...? There is no doubt that this could do it. Not understanding why it is even a doubt that a barrel stuffed with gunpowder and a ball bearing could put a hole in a can. This whole website is dedicated to such a device.

Guys...I am not sure what I am not being clear about here. In the eyes of the BATF - This thing isn't even considered a firearm at all.

No stamp

No serial number

If wal mart wanted to sell them in their toy section - they could legally do so.

I get that. My point was that I believe the guy is in a country other than the U.S. - a bit outside the jurisdiction of the BATF. So, in responding to the post about him advertising that he has it on the Internet, I was saying that it doesn't really matter to someone in a country other than the U.S. if the BATF considers it a firearm or not.

Edited by JAB
Guest yzfMrLee

I agree, Pie. Just not sure about the power it would have with that little recoil. Not saying it wouldn't work, just not sure about the vid. I may be totally wrong. Somebody build one!