Convince me why or why not I should sell my G36 and get a G30.

Guest 10secL

Im kinda wanting something different. I currently have a G36 that is in super excellent shape. Love the gun, shoots well, does the job fine. Only thing is I want more capacity. I really like Glock for a CCW.

Keith

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ive got 2 for the 30....A Don Hume JIT when I have proper cover, and a crossbreed tuckable. You cant tell Im carrying my 30 with that crossbreed, even if im in a tee-shirt.

Whos got the best price on the g30????

Keith

Depends on where you're at 10secL. You might give summitgunbroker a call if you want to do the Internet thing, he might have some used ones as well as new ones. But if you want to support your local B&M shop, you need to either shop around ALOT, or ask some local gun nuts where the deals are.

If I were you Id pick up a used one for 400-450 , but you might like new gun smell so it might run you about $550+ out the door. Holler at me if you want me to keep an eye open........

Dave

• 3 years later...

I carry a Glock 36. It has the personality of a brick. If I trade it, I will not get another Glock. Don't get me wrong. The reason I carry a G-36 is that it's reliable, slim and it will fire 7 or 8 (+1 extension) rounds of 45acp 230gr JHPs. It's just that I've had my eyes on this Colt Defender.......

If you want capacity go with the 40 S&W. I just like 45s.

Note to self..............check the dates on a thread.............DOH!

If I had to sell a pistol it would be my Glock 36. I carry it all the time. I have a Crimson Trace laser guard on it, dialed in at 15 yards. It is a trouble free, reliable, hard hitting, concealable and accurate pistol. I don't know why but it's my least favorite pistol to shoot.