Can you spot what's wrong with this picture?

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest jackdm3

OK, I just showed it to my wife. Sometimes scary movies make me jump when I get deep into it. She's never affected like that. Ever. So I ask her to pull up the chair, get close to the screen and try to find something in the pic. She pulled away as if to leave and I got her to look even closer. Her head was just more than a foot away, and she let out a scream I've NEVER HEARD!

Bravo, dude. BRAVO!!!

Guest SUNTZU
Now you have. You know what they say about knowing and battles and whatnot.;)

What are you getting at, USMCJG? If you have a problem with the poster, take it up with the OP, paladin, and not with me. Still looks like a Podling. If you have a problem with that, go look up what a Podling is. You know what they say about casting the first stone and whatnot. :P

What are you getting at, USMCJG? If you have a problem with the poster, take it up with the OP, paladin, and not with me. Still looks like a Podling. If you have a problem with that, go look up what a Podling is. You know what they say about casting the first stone and whatnot. :D
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tN1AaHaqj4Q I think you may be completely misunderstanding me. I don't have a problem with it. Progeria is a very rare and actually quite fascinating genetic disorder that I thought some people might be interested in learning more about if they were unaware of it.;):P Edited by USMCJG
Guest SUNTZU
I think you may be completely misunderstanding me. I don't have a problem with it. Progeria is a very rare and actually quite fascinating genetic disorder that I thought some people might be interested in learning more about if they were unaware of it.;):P

I still think people are talking about me when I see them in a huddle on a football field. :D :D Sorry, USMCJG.

Guest SUNTZU
No sweat Suntzu. I didn't mean to give the impression that I'm some nancy boy PC nazi.:P

I didn't think you were a PC Nazi. ;)