Shooters Depot

Guest MoonMan

Guest MoonMan

Guys and gals I just wanted to give them a big thumbs up. I went in there today and compared to all the other places in town it was quite a relief. It was a very clean and organized store and the people were extremely nice and approachable. I was looking for some good self defense ammo for my.38 and had been looking for quite sometime, and they had the critical defense ammo which was what I was looking for. They have a great selection of ammo and guns and are more than willing to help you out. I will be back as I'm going to be getting a glock 23 hopefully in the next few months and the prices were good compared to others in the area. It's kind of got me excited about actually have a knowledgeable and friendly gun store in the area with good prices.

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest cheez

I have heard a number of very mixed reviews about the store. When I am in town I travel within 3 miles of it everyday. I need to remember to go by there when I'm in town. Chattanooga has been hurting bad for a decent full service gun store for years. I sure hope this new place will be good. Bad thing with me is that I am spoiled bad by Hero Gear. Shooter's Depot will have to get up real early in the morning to beat Joe.:rolleyes:

Guest RevScottie

Really like Shooters Depot, fair prices and absolutely great people to deal with. Stock is turning over pretty frequently so there is usually something new to look at every week. I'm anxiously awaiting the opening of the range.

Yeah, there great people over there. I wish I could justify spending money to join there nice indoor range but I have so many places to shoot already it's glock money I would be useing. Got to get more Glocks:)

Guest mac_05evo

Seemed like nice people when I stopped by. Prices were decent but I was kind of disappointed with the selection. I'm sure they will get more as they grow though.

Guest DeadEye

Folks seem nice,but selection is very limited, prices on guns are avg. seems acessories and ammo are high, they carry no Milsurps and dont plan on it.

I do wonder about all the Tires being the last line of defense at the shooting Range, seems cheap.

Do wish them the best but only time will tell!

I joined the range 2 weeks ago - got the pre-sale price. at this point, I still feel like its a gamble... I am mostly excited about the range. I feel like GT has better ammo prices, but their limits are very restricting... 1 box of duty ammo/month c'mon! Speaking of GT... they are having a sale today and tomorrow.

Stopped in today for the first time. Inventory was not huge, but I did have a lengthy conversation with one of the guys (forget his name) and they all seem like great folks. He told me that they are hoping to open the range the first week of June. Looking forward to going back and actually doing some business.