Dissed at the Wally

I carry both concealed and openly at times with an IWB. I was walking into my local Wal-Mart for some groceries on my lunch break and was going OC. Mind you, it's not fully OC. Well as I reached the buggy area and was pulling one out, I hear this guy's voice say "I feel all safe now!" in a super sarcastic tone. He must have been walking out... I didn't even see who it was, and did not react at all to the comment. I simply went shopping. This is the first time I have EVER heard anyone say something negative about my OC.

I hope he put on his seat belt when he left. I carry for the same principal... just in case.

Anyone else ever been jeered by a disgruntled anti?

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You were correct in not acknowledging him and in taking the high road and disregarding his comment

I would agree. Now matter what the Horse's Ass said if I am carrying, especially openly, I have to have a very thick skin. A pissing contest in public with some imbecile surely would not go my way; no matter how "right" I am.

I think some of the horse's a**es think they are SO RIGHT about the image "some" people in this country have of gun owners/ activists being radical and that by being so they feel that if they make smarta*@ comments or in some way try to anger us that we will act out in anger or in some way that proves we are hot heads. The fact that 99% of us hold our tongue because we have a higher responsibility now not to engage such idiots and lose our head over their ignorance shows how wrong they all are. And I think they know it. I just ignore them. Not worth my time.

Guest jdavis

he should feel safer with good honest people carrying, the thing about it is we could also be helpful to him when 20 or thirty punks jump him later when he runs off at the mouth at the wrong time. you know protecting the little people is also the right thing to do and it does take a very small man to act that way.

Waiting.... Waiting....

Wait....

Wait for it....

Just another reason not to OC.

!!BAM!!

:death:

IMO its all about preference. OC is RARELY for me, but who am I to tell you what's right for you? It is completely legal and I can see some valid points to BOTH sides.

This is a never gonna be settled topic!

Guest jdavis
Just another reason not to OC.

oc is legal in tn with it being legal i dont see a problem with it, although i dont oc very often myself.

Guest oldsmobile98
You were correct in not acknowledging him and in taking the high road and disregarding his comment

Yup. Well done. :death:

Had you responded, the idiot would have dragged you down to his level then beat you with his experience.

I don't openly carry but I don't go out of my way to hide it either. I get stares and pointing from time to time but nothing I am too worried about. I even get asked about it from tiem to time and most times people don't worry once they realize I am not some nut job.

My biggest fear is that someone over reacts and calls 911 saying there is a man with a gun at ****. At that point the cops will show up and it might get blown out of proportion.

Dolomite