The Northern Front of a Latin American Revolutionary Movement

Guest SUNTZU

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest SUNTZU
I didn't follow the link yet, but assume L.A. is not Lower Alabama.

Then you probably have no need to comment till you watch the video. :D

gold5STAYONTOPIC.jpg

:D

Sedition

No longer punishable by death. But.....

United States Code: Title 18,2384. Seditious conspiracy | LII / Legal Information Institute

TITLE 18 > PART I > CHAPTER 115 > § 2384

Prev | Next

§ 2384. Seditious conspiracy

How Current is This?

If two or more persons in any State or Territory, or in any place subject to the jurisdiction of the United States, conspire to overthrow, put down, or to destroy by force the Government of the United States, or to levy war against them, or to oppose by force the authority thereof, or by force to prevent, hinder, or delay the execution of any law of the United States, or by force to seize, take, or possess any property of the United States contrary to the authority thereof, they shall each be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than twenty years, or both.

Guest oldsmobile98

I feel like that guy is not gonna be happy until he sees some blood spilt.

Maybe I'm wrong. Hard to tell with the rhetoric about "stolen, occupied Mexico".

He complains about those "frail, racist white people". Hey, what about the lawful Hispanic, Asian, and black citizens that are tired of putting up with the foreign invasion? This country is a nation of laws, not a nation of men. Well, at least it used to be, and we're trying to restore it.

If homeboy self-identifies as a Mexican, he can go back to Mexico. He may be an American citizen because he was born here, but he is NOT an American.

Shouldn't need a translator for the trial that SHOULD be conducted.

I'm done with these people. Please start the fight....quit yanking your mouth in the protected campuses of left California. Bring the message to the deep south....please.

Guest oldsmobile98

This video was apparently recorded in 2007, by the way. I'm guessing that his views have not changed, although I hope I'm wrong.

More from Ron Gochez (aka homeboy) -

The Jewish-owned media continue to blind the masses with propaganda to keep them in fear.
Source: The Daily Aztec - Opinion Story

But it's those frail, racist white people that are the hatemongers.

It's not Ron that bothers me so much. It's the cheering crowd.

Do these people not actually study the history of Latin America? evidently not or they would see that all these "revolutions" have lead to nothing but economic disaster and blood shed on their own people. None so blind is he who refuses to see.

Guest Bluemax

I watched the video and can only say one thing. If we are such a capitlalistic, imperalistic society, and that is such a terrible thing....why don't they just stay at home ??? People like this guy should be toted back across the border and then they may understand that America is not such a bad place afterall.

Do these people not actually study the history of Latin America? evidently not or they would see that all these "revolutions" have lead to nothing but economic disaster and blood shed on their own people. None so blind is he who refuses to see.

I figure they can take California without firing a shot. The rest is gonna be tougher.

Guest oldsmobile98
I don't know why, but fedgov seems to encourage this. La Raza gets federal funds - to the tune of almost a half million... Obama has cut funding to border control five times this year.

For serious?

The bus is not just headed toward the edge of the cliff. The driver has the pedal to the metal and is accelerating.

On the bright side, I guess that will make the ending more spectacular. :popcorn:

America never does anything small.