The High Five system

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thought about this when I was over at the Denver Broncos message board. They have the High Five at the bottom of the post you can click. Don't know If that is dooable over here but would keep down the having to add a post just for a +1,,,,,, may e we could call it the double pump.....hahahaha

Elway Hoping to "Get More Connected" - Broncos Forums

+1

:P:D

couldn't resist

or the "Double Tap"

I don't recall having a +1 system on TGO before?

Yeah we had it briefly where it showed under you avatar/name stuff. Didn't last long. It went away due to software upgrades or something of the like. Am i just dreaming this?:rolleyes::)

Thought about this when I was over at the Denver Broncos message board. They have the High Five at the bottom of the post you can click. Don't know If that is dooable over here but would keep down the having to add a post just for a +1,,,,,, may e we could call it the double pump.....hahahaha

Elway Hoping to "Get More Connected" - Broncos Forums

+1 posts are always going to be a part of forums. It's an easy way to add to the PC. They really don't bother me. Heck, I've done it! I guess that most of us have.

Look at the 3 word thread. If posts in that thread didn't count then no one would waste their time there. To me, that is all that it's for.

I wish that member's PC would only show in their profile and anyone could check out anyone else's profile to see what it was.

+1 posts are always going to be a part of forums. It's an easy way to add to the PC. They really don't bother me. Heck, I've done it! I guess that most of us have.

Look at the 3 word thread. If posts in that thread didn't count then no one would waste their time there. To me, that is all that it's for.

I wish that member's PC would only show in their profile and anyone could check out anyone else's profile to see what it was.

+1's don't bother me, it wasn't the point of the post. I just saw it and thought it was cool that is all.

Guest Glock23ForMe
+1's don't bother me, it wasn't the point of the post. I just saw it and thought it was cool that is all.

Honestly, being a Newb on this Forum, I have always looked at "+1"s like a head nod from another member agreeing on your post. But that's just me... Maybe I am missing the whole point.