Rate Your Risk of Serious Assault

Guest SUNTZU

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kind'a aggravating that I didn't have the choice of saying that I just don't fly. At all.

J.

I left all of those blank. I can't say how it affected it but it worked.

I don't know how some of you got the really negative scores you did but I'm wondering, do I need to be afraid of you:)

Guest SUNTZU
That's why a preferred-answer list would be helpful. Did I overlook it?

Yes. Situational awareness fail. You are the weakest link....goodbye. :biglol:

Just kidding. I noticed that some boxes were square and some were round. ???

Edited by SUNTZU
I think so, Brain, but isn't burlap itchy?
Guest Jamie

I don't know how some of you got the really negative scores you did but I'm wondering, do I need to be afraid of you:)

That depends; are you planning an attack on us?

If so, you might ought'a reconsider. :biglol:

J.

Guest Jamie

Got a -7 on the burglary one... I suspect it'd be even lower if they knew how many and what sort of dogs we have, or how little time the house is unoccupied.

J.

Guest HvyMtl

Interesting. -11 and -27... But, these are GOOD reminders to RETHINK your personal safety and awareness... Good find guys.

Guest clownsdd

Your total is -32.

(Negative score) A minus score indicates that the criminal would be in danger FROM YOU. The greater the negative score...the greater the danger

Guest jackdm3

On the Burglary one it says "Do you have your state's abbreviation and license number on all your valuables?" Doing so won't prevent a theft. I think the makers of this test are casing us!

And it asks "Do you live in or within a mile of what is considered a high crime area?"

It should have asked, "Do you live in Memphis?"

Burgle test: -16

Murder test: -9

Guest Jamie

On being murdered:

Your total is 17.

(Less than 20)The Metropolitan Police Department is hiring. Look at our main page for hiring details if you think you qualify as a police officer

As for LEO service... been there, done that, and it probably raises the risk factor by 100. :)

( I just checked, and if I were still a cop, my score would be 37. )

J.

I did it a second time, the only answer that changed was that I keep large denomination bills seperate. heck I rarely if EVER have large bills.

I got a -3 this time. This test is lame. Sorry