Thanks for noticing...

Guest CK1

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Arko

Personally, I can't stand him. But good on him if he can be compassionate and fair. You can hit the highlights for me and I won't have to watch him. win-win!

Guest oldsmobile98

I will not hesitate to give credit where it is due.

Thanks, Mr. Olbermann.

Now get your racer butt off the air.

Guest JHatmaker
Is he the new kid on One Tree Hill ?

He wears short sleeve t-shirts over long sleeve t-shirts over short sleeve t-shirts and stares at a lake while standing in a boat.

Guest CK1

Wow, back from dinner and we're only at 2 pages... TGO must be getting more open minded than I thought...

Seriously though, I know a lot of the guys on here hate him, but, he did make a point to go to bat for Nashville which is more than most...

Wow, back from dinner and we're only at 2 pages... TGO must be getting more open minded than I thought...

Seriously though, I know a lot of the guys on here hate him, but, he did make a point to go to bat for Nashville which is more than most...

CK1, I'm not getting much off that link. Not seeing the story you might be referring to here. I despise the guy, but I'll listen.

• Administrator

I'll tell you what I have noticed lately.... it's that on certain other forums comprised of a significant number of active military and other "industry professionals" who live and die by the gun daily, it's better to listen more than you post. :P

You should ask them what they think of Olbermann.

Guest oldsmobile98

I'm disappointed in y'all. I thought somebody would ask me what this meant.

Now get your racer butt off the air.

A racer is my term for somebody who throws out accusations of racism at anybody and everybody. Kinda like referring to someone as a truther or a birther. And no, I don't mock truthers or birthers. But I do mock racers, like Keith, who said:

And I think, having now been one for 51 years, I am permitted to say I believe prejudice and discrimination still sit, defeated, dormant, or virulent, somewhere in the soul of each white man in this country.

Not being satisfied with just that, he later says in the same broadcast:

I'm not black, so I can't say for sure, but my guess is the reverse feeling still exists, too — the same doubt and nagging distrust, only with the arrow pointing the opposite way.

And I guess it's still there too among Hispanics and Asians and every other self-identifying group...

He's not "one of the best on the air these days". He's a racer. Racism is bad. So too is racerism.

Source:

Olbermann: Beware fear's racist temptation - Countdown with Keith Olbermann- msnbc.com

Edited by oldsmobile98
Guest oldsmobile98
I'll tell you what I have noticed lately.... it's that on certain other forums comprised of a significant number of active military and other "industry professionals" who live and die by the gun daily, it's better to listen more than you post. :P

You should ask them what they think of Olbermann.

My brain is hurting from an exam. And there wasn't much brain there to begin with. Can you deriddleize this for me?

ETA: Nevermind. I gots it.

Edited by oldsmobile98