Picked up a new one today

Guest yzfMrLee

Guest yzfMrLee

I know you guys have seen plenty of these, but here's a not so great iPhone pic anyway. G19 RTF2. Never owned a Glock and always liked things that are kinda "different" but the more I read the more I just couldn't argue with the engineering. Now I just gotta trick it out a bit. ;)IMG_0462.jpg

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest yzfMrLee

Great outdoor store. They did a little better than the rest on my trade, and matched Parkway's price. Still think I should have gotten more for it, but, don't we all I guess. ;)

Edited by yzfMrLee
Guest yzfMrLee
You always get hosed with a trade. You can't blame the store owners. They have to make a profit. I always sell mine myself.

Yeah, can't blame them at all. I did the deal, so all's well. They've always been pretty fair on their deals with me.

Guest yzfMrLee
Macs and Glocks...sigh.

LOL. both great machines! Both loved by many and hated by many. I love my Macs and I think I'm gonna love this Glock too.

Guest Glock23ForMe

I'm on a Mac right now AND a Glock 23 is sitting right next to it. Congrats on your first Glock. Gotta love the RTF. It's great.

Guest yzfMrLee

Yeah I kept going back and forth on the rtf. I like how it locks in you hand. The mac was an easy choice. :) better quit before I start something. Lol

Guest Glock23ForMe

Yeah, I had some lady at Bass Pro tell me that it "Cuts up your hand as you shoot it". I shook my head and walked away, for me, the RTF lets me keep the grip better, even if my palms are a bit sweaty there is still no movement. Love it. MACS are great... I love getting the "Dont open this, it's a virus" emails and just opening them and laughing... hahahahahahahahaha

Guest yzfMrLee
Yeah, I had some lady at Bass Pro tell me that it "Cuts up your hand as you shoot it". I shook my head and walked away, for me, the RTF lets me keep the grip better, even if my palms are a bit sweaty there is still no movement. Love it. MACS are great... I love getting the "Dont open this, it's a virus" emails and just opening them and laughing... hahahahahahahahaha

It cuts up your hands?!? It's a little rough but it's still not the griptape some people use! And yeah, I'm a pretty big fan about the virus thing too. I run across so many slowed down barely running Windows computers with my job it's not even funny.

Yeah, I'm already very impressed by my Glock. Don't see how I could beat if for the money and the more I mess with it the more I think I wouldn't really care for the more expensive stuff anymore. Don't get me wrong though, there's still a LOT of other stuff out there I really like and respect.

Guest Glock23ForMe
congrats on your new Glock you will like it, i have Glock 19 3rd gen. 400 rounds threw it never had a problem. enjoy,

I've put upwards of 800 through my G23 and had one that didn't wanna feed, but a pull of the slide and touch of the release and no more problemas.... And the feed problem was from the cheap ammo I was shooting.

My next gun: Glock 36 4th Gen (or an LCP for the little woman :D )