Vote on MSNBC Poll

Guest drv2fst

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Sgt. Joe

Boy the comments by the Anti's really trip me out,:D they must all be physics because if they see a gun on the hip of a civilian then they know automatically that the person is a right winger......How is that so?

They seem to know so much about a person simply by the sight of a gun or the voicing of ones right to carry one they must be physic.

And they say things like they would not feel safe in a church if they saw someone wearing a gun......

Yet they seem oblivious to the fact that any BG could come into that same church and shoot the place up without notice but they are never afraid of that:screwy:

So in reality they are not physic rather they are severely mentally challenged and sadly most beyond repair.

Guest Daelith

Voted.

"This law carries this "right" too far. I wouldn't want to go to church or a bar knowing the guy/gal next to me might be packing a weapon."

Then you're sure to feel warm and fuzzy with me at Chick-fil-A.

Amen! I hate to tell the person who made this comment about not wanting to go to church with someone with a HCP, but crazies have been known to bust into churches and shoot people. All the antis there will just have to excuse me since I have no intention of being a victim.

Guest BEARMAN

I've seen a "bum stumble" once, maybe twice before...down on lower Broadway, right there in good 'ol Nashville Tennessee, no less.

You all reckon thats what a stumble bum is...a drunk, stumbling??? :):up:

Or, a stump, grumbling?

Oh well, I voted too.

Yep....We be kicking arse!

Guest BIGKENDONTPLAY

82.1% of

68,230 voters as of 4-27-10 feel safer when we are around and armed.You would think law makers would take notice.

GO VOTE WHO KNOWS A COUPLE MAY TAKE NOTICE

Edited by BIGKENDONTPLAY
SPELLING
Jumped right in there and voted, didn't you!? That's OK. I did too. It was included in the question number two. Maybe someone will paste it here before answering. I can't get it back.

Kinda late getting this, but here is the second choice:

"In danger: These people could be trigger-happy yahoos or stumblebums whose weapon might go off by accident."

I shouldn't find it surprising that the entire article is written with quotes and statements from gun control advocates and organizations with only select referrals to the NRA and opencarry.org. It states the facts and then dismisses them as unclear becasue their POV can't understand how they could possibly be connected. Pure idiocy and lack of critical thinking.

Guest drv2fst

I agree that the article is crap. It seems like the author is trying hard to seem objective while trying to make a case against carrying. Still, the poll shows despite his trash article, people still want the right to defend themselves.