Vote on MSNBC Poll

Guest drv2fst

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest jackdm3
Stumblebum? I didn't see that on the poll.

Jumped right in there and voted, didn't you!? That's OK. I did too. It was included in the question number two. Maybe someone will paste it here before answering. I can't get it back.

Guest 6.8 AR

That was the response that said a stumblebum might let the gun accidently go off and hurt someone like a child, something to that effect.

Guest jackdm3

Comments from the poll:

"Although I don't believe all gun owners are "stumblebums", the very existence of guns means criminals will acquire them. They need to go."

So no hunting by gun either?

"The violence-inclined Tea Party types tend to carry guns, but not to exercise reason or civility. That should make everyone anxious."

You're right. Non-tea party people never get violent.

"The other dayI had someone stood next to me with a gun on my hip. I felt threatened all the time."

Wut?

"Friend of mine was threatened with a gun by motorist who believed he was cut off in traffic. US is drifting toward a mentality of violence."

Think we're just now getting to be on the edge of violence?

"More scared of the green toothed morons I see packing than the criminal element. packing isnt going to stop them and innocents will die."

What makes a green toothed moron? Is it from sucking down wheatgrass drinks? Better look in the mirror, buddy.

"This law carries this "right" too far. I wouldn't want to go to church or a bar knowing the guy/gal next to me might be packing a weapon."

Then you're sure to feel warm and fuzzy with me at Chick-fil-A.

Jumped right in there and voted, didn't you!? That's OK. I did too. It was included in the question number two. Maybe someone will paste it here before answering. I can't get it back.

Yeah I am guilty as charged. LOL

I didn't even ready the other two questions all the way through. haha

Guest jackdm3

Another:

"Gun laws were created because of their misuse. Those gun-packing right-wingers scare the dickens out of me."

Well what about us middle-of-the-road packers? Or the countless left-wingers that I know that have guns?

Another:

"Gun laws were created because of their misuse. Those gun-packing right-wingers scare the dickens out of me."

Well what about us middle-of-the-road packers? Or the countless left-wingers that I know that have guns?

Well said. The only thing I can't stand more than a republican is a democrat. Thank goodness I don't scare the dickens out of any of the sheeple... :D

Guest rsgillmd

Voted.

This seems to be an old poll considering that the comments go back to March. I didn't know about it until this thread. At least the accompanying article gives both sides of the issue.

Comments from the poll:

"Although I don't believe all gun owners are "stumblebums", the very existence of guns means criminals will acquire them. They need to go."

So no hunting by gun either?

"The violence-inclined Tea Party types tend to carry guns, but not to exercise reason or civility. That should make everyone anxious."

You're right. Non-tea party people never get violent.

"The other dayI had someone stood next to me with a gun on my hip. I felt threatened all the time."

Wut?

"Friend of mine was threatened with a gun by motorist who believed he was cut off in traffic. US is drifting toward a mentality of violence."

Think we're just now getting to be on the edge of violence?

"More scared of the green toothed morons I see packing than the criminal element. packing isnt going to stop them and innocents will die."

What makes a green toothed moron? Is it from sucking down wheatgrass drinks? Better look in the mirror, buddy.

"This law carries this "right" too far. I wouldn't want to go to church or a bar knowing the guy/gal next to me might be packing a weapon."

Then you're sure to feel warm and fuzzy with me at Chick-fil-A.

Dang, that reminds me...I didn't brush my green teeth this morning.

Stumblebum? Who wrote this question an 85 year old?