Drinkin' problem.

Guest jackdm3

this sounds like a problem for a retired man.

Now I know of a fella..he's a retired chemical engineer. I asked him about it. he says that he spends his free time in retirement converting Beer whiskey and wine into urine.

He doesn't seem to have a problem with his palate, or the order in which he does his conversions and suggests that in order to get it right, you practice daily.

:confused:

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thinking about sampling different drinks of the adult nature back to back. What's the best way to neutralize the palate and go to the next sample? A certain food or drink? And do the travel-size bottles fail to convey the nature of the big bottles?

if you are simply tasting, don't swallow the swill. let it roll across the palate and back of tongue as in a slurping manner, then spit it out. rinse the palate with wine crackers afterward. expelling the drink will allow more tasting w/o a drunken effect.

Guest Jamie
What if you have two X wives, crimson...does that count? :)

If you've got 2 x wives, then you can drink anything you please in any combination you please and not worry; 'cause you've already lived through more hell than any drink could possibly inflict on ya.

And yes, I know this to be a fact due to personal experience... :up:

J.

if you are simply tasting, don't swallow the swill. let it roll across the palate and back of tongue as in a slurping manner, then spit it out. rinse the palate with wine crackers afterward. expelling the drink will allow more tasting w/o a drunken effect.

Bzzzt! That's alcohol abuse :)

PS: In Kentucky, spitting out Woodford Reserve is grounds for an immediate ass whippin' :-)

Edited by mikegideon
I'd say definately salted.

Be careful though. I did this kinda thing one Saturday before a superbowl party years ago. I ended up missing the whole superbowl because I spent that entire Sunday throwing up every few minutes. Also somehow those crackers mysteriously ended up crumbled up, and spread on the floor from wall to wall in my house. From what I heard I had crumbled them all up in the package, and decided to play quarterback and the crumbled pack of crackers was the ball. The ceiling fan took care of spreading them on the floor for me.

Good times. :D

My kinda guy! Reminds me of me at 20-30 years Old. I lost three days one time after a party! Hardly ever touch the stuff anymore. Got older and found other useless insane things to do without needing booze.

Guest jackdm3

This is for next weekend. Didn't want to blow our first Memphis Meet on Saturday 24th. Good turnout and I'm really glad I was lucid.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest jackdm3

Won't be having drinkin' probs this weekend. Gonna get in touch with a little mother nature instead. No. Not that. Gotta plant crops this weekend and looking forward to the sweet grime of it all. Green peppers, red, cucumbers, tomatoes, okra and corn. Any ideas to round it out?