shoot or don't shoot

Guest bob-e

If the dog is what i think is a threatening dog and will not leave my property, it is fair game. I'm not too tolerant of dogs and have a low threashold for what i think is threatening (agressive breeds that bark at me on my property). Dogs that don't pose a threat and decide to leave after having rocks thrown get to go bother someone else.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest bkelm18
4-8-411. No liability for killing proud bitch at large. —

Any person crippling, killing, or in any way destroying a proud bitch that is running at large shall not be held liable for the damages due to such killing or destruction.

Bwahahaha. I love the way that's worded. Will not be held liable for killing a proud bitch. Roger that. Hahahahaha.:eek: So does that mean whenever I see a bimbo wearing one of those "Bitch... and Proud of it!" t-shirts, I can shoot on sight?

Guest bkelm18
In my experience, most bitches are "proud" (desirous of copulation).

That's not necessarily bad for us proud sires....

I've met quite a few bitches that were proud but not proud. :eek:

Bwahahaha. I love the way that's worded. Will not be held liable for killing a proud bitch. Roger that. Hahahahaha.:wave: So does that mean whenever I see a bimbo wearing one of those "Bitch... and Proud of it!" t-shirts, I can shoot on sight?

LOL..yeah...I thought I would leave the actually wording of it for those to find that clicked the link....:)

Guest bulletproof

I had a problem with a pitbull this summer in my own yard. I didn't have my gun with me at the time. I ended up having to do this crazy little dance for a couple of minutes with the lawnmower (not running) to keep it between me and the pit bull. At one point he grabbed the plug wire in his mouth and ripped it out of the lawnmower. This dog definitely wanted me for a snack. He finally got tired and walked away.

It took Animal Control a week to come out.

I had to replace my underwear.

I had to replace the plug wire on the lawnmower.

From now on I keep my gun on me when working in the yard.

If the dog ever comes around my yard again I will not hesitate to empty a mag into him, reload and empty another mag into him. Then I'll probably go inside and get the 8mm and.......................

Guest canynracer

If the dog ever comes around my yard again I will not hesitate to empty a mag into him, reload and empty another mag into him. Then I'll probably go inside and get the 8mm and.......................

and what??? you are gonna go for the pitbulls proud bitch when it goes after the mailman huhh???

:bowrofl::bowrofl: