Gun saved my brothers life

Guest Guntotn

Guest Guntotn

Hey guys just wondered if anyone else has had anything like this happen to them...Thank God for hand guns A few weeks ago my brother (56 years old) came out of the store and started to his truck when he noticed four young guys around 14 or 15 years old beating and kicking another young man down on the ground my brother yelled at the boys to stop and leave the boy along and started moveing toward them (my brother is a pretty big guy) thinking to scare the boys away but to his surprise they turned on him one had a tire iron and another a ball bat my brother had no intentions of fighting these boys so he drew his smith & wesson 9mm at the sight of the gun the boys stopped and the police arrived (the store manager had called them ) the police told my brother that he did the right thing by not fireing on the boys though he had reason and asked if he would have really fired at the boys....his answer was...in a heart beat. Goes to show you never know when your going to need a weapon.

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wish the newspeople would write about things like this. Good job

to your brother!

N-e-w-s-p-e-o-p-l-e? What's that?

There used to be some people that would report the news. You know, things that had happened. They would tell you what had actually happened.

Now we have people that just make the news up. It's very rare these days to get an actual objective report of what really happened.

Guest Guntotn

The boy that got the beating thanked my brother and gave a statement to the police and spent the night in the hospital the other boys being minors were turned over to their parents and were to have a court date set I dont know the out come.

Guest pws_smokeyjones
I wish the newspeople would write about things like this. Good job

to your brother!

If they did, they would just write a story about how some whackjob vigilante attempted to kill 4 teenage boys who were trying to get their lives back on track - but thankfully he was stopped by the police just in the nick of time.. :)

Guest peacexxl

Especially great story considering how heavily it is stress that "carrying a handgun does not require you to intervene on anyone elses behalf". True, carrying a handgun doesn't but IMO, morality should. I'm just not the kinda guy to stand by and watch something like that and if being armed can help the situation, so beit.