What REALLY Fries Yer Bacon?

Guest Swamprunner

Guest Bronker
People who come down the acceleration lane (that's what the drivers manual calls the on ramp of the interstate) at a snails pace and then stop at the end.

Accelerate and merge people................

Hey...you leave my wife AND my mother-in-law out of this!:popcorn:

Aggravates the CRAP out of me.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest walkingdeadman

A-Holes on forums.

Ignorant people.

People who neglect their yards and household.

Barking dogs.

And last but not least....Women....hope my wife doesn't read this. Ha!

Guest Daelith
I think I can sum up 99% of y'all's gripes with one word:

PEOPLE. :)

( It's okay... I don't like 'em either. :D :D )

J.

I think that about covers it nicely. If I could just go find me a quiet place to read and be with my dogs, I'd be content.

Guest Baddawg865

+1 All these things pretty much tick me off, but the one thing that sure fire does it to me is " THE EX-WIFE "

"If i had a rock, I'd bust yo head B_t_h"..(name that movie)

Guest Broomhead

People who talk on the phone, text, read a book or newspaper, put on makeup, or just plain don't pay attention while driving. You are driving a ~2 ton death trap at speeds that could kill you in an instant. Freaking pay attention already!

People who drive slower than the posted limit.

People who drive slow in the passing lane and won't move over, ever.

Drivers in general.

People who don't think I know what I am talking about because of my age.

People in general.

My wife criticizing my driving, and how I get to places, but couldn't get there on her own to save her life.

Non-constructive criticism.

Negative people.

The list goes on...

Guest mustangdave

Right now...its some silly ass mexican youth street gang that TAGGED my quiet sub division over the weekend...we WILL find them...they will be prosecuted

"People Who Follow So Close, You Can't See Their Headlights"

Ditto. Tailgating enrages me almost to the point I need to remind myself to be rational.

I agree, and I know a couple of officers who treat this as one of the worst traffic violations there are.

A few weeks ago I had an incident in which I could not contain my stupidity. The guy was tailgating me and I couldn't see his headlights, so I, trying to be calm and collected as usual (especially when my g/f is with me because she hates any form of voilence, slowed down in a passing zone to almost a stop so he could go around me. He refused to go around me, so I sped up thinking he would get the message to stay back off my bumper. After about a minute he was right back on my bumper again. That's where my stupidity kinda got the better of me, and I stopped in the middle of the main highway and walked back to ask him what his problem was, in a less than polite manner. I realized it was a very dumb thing for me to do, and it got me in alot of trouble with the g/f as well, but in the end he apologized several times and then agreed that he should go around me. Sadly, there's no telling what I would have done had he not apologized, but thankfully none of us had to find out. Heck, he could have shot me or just about anything in the situation.

Other things would be:

People who get permission to hunt on a small plot of land, and think it entitles them to hunt on all of the surrounding land for miles as well.

People who can't drive a consistant speed. I'm never in a hurry, but do not drive 35 one minute and 55 the next, and then back to 35 the next, and if you speed up when I try to pass you for doing this you are likely to have to make the choice between the side of my truck hitting you, or you having to drive in the ditch.

I could go on and on, but I guess in the end "People" pretty much sums it up. I don't like anyone that I don't know, or at least have an association with like talking to them on the internet. To make things worse, I also don't like half of the people that I do know or have an association with.

In general I'm a calm person though, and only very few people have ever seen me get angry.

Sticky nozzle that causes you to split-pee and totally miss the toilet. One side goes into the A/C register and the other straight in to the wife's box of pads.

:shrug:

Trying to correct the aim only makes things worse as well, because usually at the time you simply can't try to aim both streams. Turning the nozzle off is usually also not an option at this point as well, and half the time for some unknown reason no matter what the stream is hitting I laugh uncontrollably, which also causes me to lose control of the streams even more.

people who drive to slow are to be called Farmers as in "mover over ya farmer I want to get by"

People who drive exceedingly fast are Yahoos, (spoken with a long a sound, like Yayhoos) As in " look at that damn Yahoo, he is gonna kill somebody."

Learned these technical terms from my Dad.

Guest Daelith
:taunt:

Trying to correct the aim only makes things worse as well, because usually at the time you simply can't try to aim both streams. Turning the nozzle off is usually also not an option at this point as well, and half the time for some unknown reason no matter what the stream is hitting I laugh uncontrollably, which also causes me to lose control of the streams even more.

I think ya'll are always trying to mark your territory. At least that's what I accuse DH of when he does something like that.

People who use the word "Literally" in a sentance to describe something not literal. For example, "I literally walked a million miles at the mall today"

Edited by analog_kidd
corrected spelling so as to continue to seem intelligent
Guest db99wj
Sticky nozzle that causes you to split-pee and totally miss the toilet. One side goes into the A/C register and the other straight in to the wife's box of pads.
:hiding:

I literally laughed out loud, one of the funniest things I've read and can completely relate!

People who use the word "Literally" in a sentance to describe something not literal. For example, "I literally walked a million miles at the mall today"

:D

When I am on a trip and driving on interstate or other highway, I set my cruise control so I stay consistent, but it never fails someone will pull out and cause me to not use my cruise control. They will either cut me off so that I can not change lanes on the interstate, or pull out in front of me on a 2-lane or I will come up on them and pass, then a few seconds later, they will pass me, then slow down, I will pass them, pull back into right lane, they will then pass again, get in front of me, slow down. Remind you, I have my cruise on the whole time.

Adults that have no respect for others cars, and those that allow their kids to do the same. Door dings should be justified beat down.

Tailgaters, texters, readers, etc in the car. People that pay no attention while driving.

It would appear that I have issue with other drivers out there.:D

Most people.

People that don't know how to quote someone on a forum.

Edited by db99wj

People who obviously are just out for a joy ride, exercise, etc. riding bicycles on two-lane roads and refusing to make way for motorized traffic to pass. Its one thing if they are biking for transportation but if you just want excercise, take the darned bike to a park or somewhere with a bike trail. If you want to ride on the road - in the middle of the lane intended for automobiles - then you'd darned well better pedal your ass off and do the speed limit or pull over and get the heck out of the way of the cars that are capable of doing the speed limit. It's even worse when three or four of them are riding abreast so that there is no chance you can safely pass. I seem to remember, from years ago when I was studying to get my driver's license, that even cars that are going more than a certain amount under the speed limit (can't remember if it was five or ten miles under) are supposed to pull over and let other traffic pass - yet these bicyclers seem to think that pedaling along at 10 or 15mph in a 45mph zone and refusing to move aside so cars can pass is their 'right'.

Edited by JAB
Guest KarlS

When you go to someones house and they offer you a glass of tap water and worse yet with no ice. :koolaid:

When someone can't do any better than a warm beer.

No beer :D

People who decide to shop while they leave their car at the gas pump!!

People with 57 items in the express isle and pay by check.

Elitists

Inconsiderate A$@holes wholes decide it's better to shoot at glass instead of targets.

Litterbugs....The worst!!