See if you know the answer

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes yes yes I know its murder, but technically can they get you for littering? I know its stupid but a dead person can not move them-self. Of course they will never charge someone with littering in a murder case, but was just pondering.

Guest Sgt. Joe
of course, everybody knows if you throw trash on the side of the road, its littering.

With that logic, would not picking one up be considered cleaning up our highways, or even beautifying our cities?

just sayin?

All ridiculousness aside, the human body is made entirely of natural elements and decomposes on its own, therefore under no circumstance could a dead body be considered litter.

So if I bought 10 tons of chicken livers and dumped them all up and down I-440 it would be totally cool since they naturally compost?

So if I bought 10 tons of chicken livers and dumped them all up and down I-440 it would be totally cool since they naturally compost?

That's not litter. It's pollution!

Just like all the hog shyte ponds in NC that overflow now and then.

- OS

On 440, or just off to the side? For the most you can't get any trouble for dumping something natural that will decompose on it's on. That varies depending on quantity and specific location. All I've kept track of is the fact that I can through my cigar butts wherever I please due to the fact that they are 100% tobacco and you can't litter with a plant.

As far as dumping dead chickens directly on 440 goes, I have no doubt you'll get in trouble due simply to the fact that the government pays people to scrape dead animals off the interstate. They will undoubtedly charge if they have to scrape off your dead animals.