Memphis Meet, Apr. 24 1PM till ?

Guest jackdm3

Guest jackdm3

Due to the PMs I've received, and the obvious winner of the poll, this will be at 1PM at Range USA the 24th til whenever we drop.

It was urged that we go to the diner if we want eat on their premises. We'll save the BBQ for a time on a more private setting elsewhere. :-\

Lanes are $18/two to a lane. I was told that the availablilty of the 9 50' lanes and the 14 75' is up to the instructors, so we won't know exactly what we'll get till that day.

Saturdays from 6-9PM is frangible time if you have the hardware.

We'll talk about the next meet's date and time at this one, but I'm thinking the next should be a Sat AM for the second place winners in two months, one month if ya'll are feeling frisky!

I'll amend this post #1 for updates and additional info.

RUSA 213-4774

When you get there, just ask the people at the desk for our location.

Edited by jackdm3
  • Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I say women are welcomed. My wife might accompanied me also. We have been meaning to put in some range time.

I should be there. I will put it on my calender.

Halfpint, I haven't seen you since you came back. We need to get together before the shoot and have a drink or two.

Guest Daelith

Good to know! I had this momentary thought that this might be a Little Rascal's moment with Darla walking in on the He-Man Woman Haters Club. ;)

Guest jcramin
Guess I should have asked - but is this mostly a guy get together? Don't want to put a damper on things.

Ive never known a female to put a damper on things unless my wife shows up when im with my girl friend.....;)

Just Kiddin

Guest jackdm3

I saw a shot of Whatzit67's wife's target yesterday. It looks like you'll have some healthy competition. Yeah. She likes the .45s.

Guest bart_p

I am planning on being there. My plans, however, are subject to change with an 8 month old. It's a shame it's an indoor range. I refuse to pay for frangible ammo when I have tons of XM193 that I want to shoot. Ah well, time to show you all how much I suck with a sidearm. I'll be the one off to the side who doesn't want anyone to see his target.;)

Bart

Guest Halfpint
What's a hush-puppy? "Silencer?"
Yeah, I have a Mosquito with a can; also a .22LR AR-15 upper that I'm waiting on an SBR lower to throw it on.
Guest Aziroth

Jay1313 you will need to call the range, at Rangemasters they will let you shoot there once you are 14 or older. And the first week of May I was going to bring my friend who is 20 to Range USA and they said no one under 21 period, even after I responded with "I am his legal guardian" (just to see what they would say) they still shot me down.

I will be there though had hoped for an outdoor event; have thousands of 5.56 and 5.7 I need shot off but oh well; will bring the 45 and the 40.

Guest Sgt. Joe

I am going to try and make it over.

Is it OK to bring a non-member friend? A fellow Veteran, I have been on him to join us but he just isnt a computer type person. I figure if he meets some of you guys and gals that I speak so highly of he may just join in.

Also when the right time comes this dude has more AK's than some small countries along with a replica Tommy gun and a Draganoff (sp?) just to name a few. He really wants to get out and shoot his rifles.

Sadly we will be laying his father to rest his Sunday, he passed this AM.

I am sure he would love to join us if you guys dont mind.

If not, that is also cool I will still try to make it. I have not mentioned it to him as of yet anyway.

I'll be easy to spot, not many my age have purple hair.......J/K:p

Guest dart67eb
Jay1313 you will need to call the range, at Rangemasters they will let you shoot there once you are 14 or older. And the first week of May I was going to bring my friend who is 20 to Range USA and they said no one under 21 period, even after I responded with "I am his legal guardian" (just to see what they would say) they still shot me down.

I will be there though had hoped for an outdoor event; have thousands of 5.56 and 5.7 I need shot off but oh well; will bring the 45 and the 40.

My 10 yr old and 14 yr old come with me to RangeUSA and shoot everything I own. Never a problem. They even did the full auto zombie shoot on Halloween.

Guest jackdm3

Hey, Joe. Where you goin' with that gun in yo' hand!

I think the brotherhood of the Memphis Militia would demand that your friend make an appearance! We're not exclusive.

*Also: You and I talked several times a ways back, and I haven't forgot that.

My 10 yr old and 14 yr old come with me to RangeUSA and shoot everything I own. Never a problem. They even did the full auto zombie shoot on Halloween.

I took my 14 year old son to RangeUSA a few weeks ago to shoot the 15-22. No problems and he had a blast. No pun intended.:hiding: