UFO's Yes or no

Do you believe in UFO's  

146 members have voted

1. 1. Do you believe in UFO's

• Yes
    • No

... I think it's nearly impossible for there not to be intelligent life out there. ...

Yep, it's the logical way to bet.

And certainly, any other intelligent life would almost certainly be an improvement over the current state of development of homo sapiens here on the third rock.

- OS

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Bluemax
Probin', religion, and Glock bashin'. This thread has it all!

Got all the fixens of a cult, county commisioners meeting or a Del Rio chicken fight :):D

Ever think it's not where they come frrom but when ?? :tinfoil:

Guest bkelm18

I do believe there is intelligent life elsewhere. The universe is a pretty damn big place. Gets bigger all the time. Though whether or not any of those life forms have the capability for deep space travel is hard to say.

Yeah, I believe in them. They got the crafts stored at Area 51. A few select earthlings fly them around the whole world at nite. The alien pilots are in the "big secured underground supersecret chambers" at Wright-Patterson AFB. They been there since 1947.

PS--- got me tinfoil hat on. Waiting on them to make contact!!!

Leroy

Guest manofsteel

dont beleave in little green men from other places. Im 47 years old and been in all 50 states an 3 countrys I havent seen jack when it comes to ufo's have seen some strange people do strange things tho. so i voted no and untill i meet one in person i will always vote no. as far as black holes......well ive seen those:dirty:

Yeah, I believe in them. They got the crafts stored at Area 51. A few select earthlings fly them around the whole world at nite. The alien pilots are in the "big secured underground supersecret chambers" at Wright-Patterson AFB. They been there since 1947.

Leroy

Better put your tin foil underwear on too

Guest jackdm3

Leroy

You're implying that they could fly around the world at nite?! Where would the daylight go, I wonder!

Guest db99wj
there certainly is no intelligent life in Kentucky

I'll see if I can find some while I'm here.

I don't believe in them, I don't even think we know what is out there, the whole moon landing was filmed in a studio.:)

I believe it when I see it, them, it...whatever.

Guest Halfpint

I believe in Flying Saucer and UFO's . . . I'm working on joining that club myself.

Oh wait . . . wrong UFO. :)

Honestly, like others have said, I wonder what the rest of the galaxy/solar system/cosmos/universe (pick your space) is for, if not inhabited by other life. Doesn't make sense that there would be life on only ONE planet, in ONE galaxy, with all those others out there too.

We'll see I guess.

Guest proudsuthrner

i feel do think that it is very possible that there is "others" out there somewhere. the universe is an unknown size and it may not have an end to it. so i'm sure that somewhere out there is another race, maybe even human or apes lol. but in all seriousness, i dont think that we're the only race. i've even heard that the egyptians had help from people not of this world to build the pyramids. but as for me seeing anything, that would be a big negative