146 members have voted

1. 1. Do you believe in UFO's

• Yes
    • No

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When we lived in Sarasota FL, my mom was on the beach with a friend. They saw UFO and so did many others in the area. I think a few people even got it on camera and it was on the local news.

I definitely believe in UFO's...not saying I think aliens are on board but there are some things that just can't be explained.

I have seen weird stuff in the sky before.

For me it is hard to look up into outer space, as vast as it is and not think something is out there.

It's real reasonable to think that something else is out there. But, exceeding the speed of light just ain't possible until they edit the laws of physics. They may be close to doing that with the collider research, but for now...

Guest Straight Shooter

I voted no- however, Ive had a couple things Ive seen while over the road that I still cant explain. Once in Texas, once up in Ohio, I think it was. Im open minded about it to an extent, bit its one of those things Id have to see and really know it was alien before I believed completely.

It's real reasonable to think that something else is out there. But, exceeding the speed of light just ain't possible until they edit the laws of physics. They may be close to doing that with the collider research, but for now...

Humans will acheive warp speed in 2063 and meet Vulcans in the process.

Don't you watch Star Trek? :)

Guest mustangdave
Humans will acheive warp speed in 2063 and meet Vulcans in the process.

Don't you watch Star Trek? :rolleyes:

LOL...gotta get past 2012 and the END of the WORLD according to the Mayan Calendar first...then we'll see if Vulcan's visit:tinfoil:

They edited the laws of physics for the "Big Bang" theory, so why not this?

Note: Big Bang theory violates the laws of thermodynamics, entropy, relativity, and gravity.

Guest Straight Shooter

Big Bang also violates GOD's laws. Ive never heard such total malarky as the CRAP Ive heard on NatGeo and Discovery lately. These "scientists" just make stuff up when they get stuck on something, then put the word "theory" behind it, and then its used as fact. Big Bang is a THEORY, unproven and unprovenable. There is actually MORE evidence supporting Genesis than there is BB. These man made so-called laws change every few years like clockwork, so how are they "laws"? Bunch of atheist yahoo's, I say. Believe anything/everything EXCEPT what really happened.

LOL...gotta get past 2012 and the END of the WORLD according to the Mayan Calendar first...then we'll see if Vulcan's visit:tinfoil:

Oh the earth will still be here, we may not but this big old ball is not leaving

And maybe something out there has different rules of physics, or found a way to think outside the box

They edited the laws of physics for the "Big Bang" theory, so why not this?

Note: Big Bang theory violates the laws of thermodynamics, entropy, relativity, and gravity.

I gotta read up on that. They explained the big bang using doppler. You got some links?

And maybe something out there has different rules of physics, or found a way to think outside the box
You mean like...wormholes? The idea of bending the fabric of spacetime means that 2 points in the universe can be "bridged" without the need for "speed"... :rolleyes:
Oh the earth will still be here, we may not but this big old ball is not leaving

I'm no physicist, but from what I know, it requires infinite energy to reach the speed of light. I think it's also just a theory (supported with a lot of real world evidence). Just sayin'... from what we know now.

They're getting ready to break a lot of ground in physics.

I know I have seen some weird stuff in the sky, my wife has had two unexplainable experiences.

I believe it is quite possible to "bend" the rules of physics. Just because earthlings can't do it does not mean it can't be done. Interesting stuff really.

You mean like...wormholes? The idea of bending the fabric of spacetime means that 2 points in the universe can be "bridged" without the need for "speed"... :rolleyes:

Yep. The problem is scooting the worm hole around so you can use it, or creating on from scratch.