Posting replies

Guest jackdm3

Guest jackdm3

1. Several times tonight I posted responses to threads and got the same message back.

"The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 1 characters."

2. The site is having a hard time "remembering me" and I keep having to log in. Rarely happened until this weekend.

3. When typing a reply, it's starting to do it in an unusual font. This started tonight.

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest SUNTZU

Well, I just tried posting in the thread about "mark forums read" but it won't let me click on the post reply box to start typing my response. I tried going to the New Member forum and then forum tools to mark this forum read to shorten the new posts count and it said invalid security token. I have no clue why I couldn't respond in the other thread. Something is rotten in the state of Denmark. :)

Guest 6.8 AR
1. Several times tonight I posted responses to threads and got the same message back.

"The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 1 characters."

2. The site is having a hard time "remembering me" and I keep having to log in. Rarely happened until this weekend.

3. When typing a reply, it's starting to do it in an unusual font. This started tonight.

It's doing the same with me.

Guest jackdm3

Rightwinger, the head honchos hate us posting unnecessary videos.

I don't mind as long as I can at least watch the video you posted! Gah!

Guest SUNTZU
Sun,

"Embedding disabled by request"

W T F !!!

Or is that part of the joke?

At someone else's request....it happens. I just right click and click Watch on Youtube. Problem solved.

Guest Sgt. Joe

It has got to be something to do with the upgrades going on, all I have noticed is that this site is running really slow on my machine the past fe day while others are still the same as always.

• Administrator

Ok, it should be fixed now. Here's the deal:

Last week vBulletin released several back-to-back security updates to fix some pretty obscure but risky security holes in their software. One of the updates centers around the way passwords are encrypted in the database.

If you're having problems staying logged in, you need to sign out, delete your browser cookies for TGO (or all of them if you don't know how to tell which is which) and then sign back in. This will force your browser to get a new cookie from the forum software and should keep you signed in from that point forward.

Guest jackdm3

Here's another weird one. Earlier today I did a search for "Justified" and now it appears on any new threads that a visit. Two or three times I surfed and "Justified" came up in living color. Not a problem. Just funny.