Judge Concealed Carry

As anyone who has tried will probably tell you, carrying The Judge is arkward and uncomfortable at best. While this does vary from model to model there's no way to make up for the size of that chamber. I have found a potential solution, and it's on sale.

Zoom Window - Sportsman's Guide Product

Leather concealed carry vest. 2 large inside pockets with nylon straps. It's not custom fitted for any specific handgun or handgun/extra mags configuration. While this means it may not have the best fit in the world it does offer versatility for a variety of configurations. I have just ordered one and can't wait to test it with my Judge. The placement of 1 large inside pocket on each side also offers the potential of left-handed cross draw, something that I understand is very difficult to find a shoulder holster system for.

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Glock23ForMe
Quite subtle, I admit.

I prefer this even more discreet carry of a big gun:

CCW1.jpg

CCW2.jpg

CCW3.jpg

- OS

Just like on the TV Show Cops... The LEO says "Where did you get that gun, buddy?" and you sincerely say, "It was laying in the ditch and I found it."

Guest KustomHD

Well I own a Taurus Judge Public Defender with a 2 inch. barrel that I do conceal carry with 410 ammo. I also have a Taurus PT145 that I carry BOTH are very concealable with a shirt untucked. Personaly haveing the ability to fire 4 pellets of .000 buck out gives you better odds.

Sorry but better odds of hitting the target. But if the are mutiple attackers, more than likely you would hit all at once. ..

So a single attacker means that there's plenty left over for innocent bystanders and collateral damage in general, eh?

Absurd.

- OS