Murfreesboro show

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest HvyMtl

Hmm. Any specifics? Like # of actual firearm vendors? The last few RK shows I attended were weak (Williamson Co Ag Center) with fewer and fewer vendors.

Hey, I admit I like the jelly and jerky samples like the rest of them, its not the reason why I go though. I go to find a nice deal on a nice firearm, or accessory. If I wanted socks, I would go to K-mart.

I called them today. There are going to be around 400 tables.

The guys at my LGS say it's going to be pretty big. They are sending half their inventory/staff there.

I cannot wait!!!

Admission is $10 for adults 12 and over, $2 for kids b/w 6 & 12, and free for kids 6 and younger. Dont forget to print the coupon...might as well save a buck.

This one is a far cry from the knife shows (with a few guns) at the fairgrounds. Last month this show was full of new inventory with internet prices at more than one table. The best sign was when I went back on sunday afternoon around 2, it was cleaned out...people were buying. I enjoy seeing the latest garbage "clones" from the chinese and koreans, it is pretty crazy what they pull off. RK shows do let you re-enter, you only pay once. Hoping it is as good as last month, I spent money then and plan to spend more this weekend.

I thought this was a pretty good show, but there was not a lot of individuals walking around with stuff for sale.

I did see a really nice Savage .223 in camo on a table. And another "private sale" table had a Howa .223 with the Hogue stock,and a big scope. Was tempted to buy it.

Took my CPO Sig 228 and carried it around, but nobody seemed to interested in buying or trading today. Money must be really tight.