GLOCK 36........

Guest blankman

Guest blankman

I have a Glock 36 .45 auto.....I have been shooting .45 auto shells in it.....I have a box of .45 GAP's....Can I shoot these to so I can use the up? Thanks for answering my stupid questions....

Edited by blankman
Duplicate Threads/Posts
  • Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a Glock 36 .45 auto.....I have been shooting .45 auto shells in it.....I have a box of .45 GAP's....Can I shoot these in it too..... so I can use these up? Thanks for answering my stupid questions....
No. The .45 Auto headspaces on the case mouth and the .45 GAP, while the same diameter, is shorter than the .45 ACP. And the only stupid question is the one not asked.:surrender: Edited by USMCJG
Guest blankman

Thanks for the quick response......Next question can I use them in my Taurus Millenium PT 145 which is a .45 acp? I am sooooo confused.....also can I even shoot .45 auto sheels in my Millenium? Dang guys at gun shows will tell you anything to sell something!

Edited by blankman
Thanks for the quick response......Next question can I use them in my Taurus Millenium PY 145?
I'm not familiar with that model. But you should only use .45 GAP in pistols that are specifically chambered for it. .45 Auto and .45 ACP are the same thing. Though technically, .45 ACP is a pistol(.45 Automatic Colt Pistol) and .45 Auto is a cartridge. But the terms are both frequently used to refer to the .45 Auto cartridge. Edited by USMCJG
Guest blankman
Not unless it is chambered for .45 GAP. .45 ACP and .45 GAP are not the same thing.

OK....lol....are .45 ACP the same as .45 AUTO?........I am really confused

Asking is never stupid. Not asking would've been stupid, and most likely painful.

Your .45's only shoot .45 ACP. Keep in mind .45 ACP might be referred to as .45 auto, but .45 GAP and .45 Colt or .45 Long Colt are completely different and WILL NOT WORK.