New to me Gun Shop, Maryville

Guest Al56

New to me Gun Shop in Maryville, I just heard about this place yesterday and stopped there today.

Smoky Mountain Firearms

1902 E. Broadway

Maryville Tn.

It's a small place and the owner Richard seemed to be pretty nice guy. Talked a bit and I decided to let him to put my PF9 and ammo up for sale at his place and on line,,, we will see how things go.:rolleyes:

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

??? New to me too. I'll have to look into this place.

Just been pimp'n Bill's Outpost on a different thread. He's only had his FFL for a few weeks but is building stock. Really nice guy, staff, and great prices. He's in Midland Plaza if you haven't checked him out.

I need to check both of those out. I checked out the gun cabin close to crest bowling lanes. It was small but had alot of reload stuff (which i dont need). Does either place yall mentioned have decent prices? After going to the gun show and looking at prices online its hard to buy local which i would prefer.

Smoky Mountain Firearms opened in January I think he said. I have drove past him many times and never noticed the shop. Iv'e been to Bills and the Cabin also. Hopefuly they can build/grow and make a go of it.

Where is this Gun Cabin? Is it in the little shopping center next to krystal?Been ordering reloading supplies from Ensley, and always lookin for new deals..

Yes it's right there, on the right side of the building. enter form the Krystal side

The Gun Cabin

325 Whitecrest Dr

, 37801

Edited by Al56
  • 11 months later...
Guest Big-A

I went to the cabin the other day and it had a sign on the door said closed till futher notice. Stopped next door and ask what was going on. The lady said the owner passed away. I dont know if thier opening back up. Im going to stop by next week and see. Later AL

Guest rebeldrummer
I went to the cabin the other day and it had a sign on the door said closed till futher notice. Stopped next door and ask what was going on. The lady said the owner passed away. I dont know if thier opening back up. Im going to stop by next week and see. Later AL

wow...that's not cool. Please keep us posted.

Thanks

Guest rebeldrummer
Glad to be a assistance for you, rebel! lol

assistance?? you post, I respond then I get knocked for keeping this thing alive!! ha ha ha I cant win here

stopped in there today and I could have swore that I saw a G23 gen 4?? i could be wrong, but I think it was???

geeze, does Bill give you a cot to sleep on in the back?

I bought a gen 4 G26 from him in January and he had to order it for me. He didn't stock the Gen 4's. Maybe he changed his policy?

Guest rebeldrummer
geeze, does Bill give you a cot to sleep on in the back??

umm no...just am one of those lucky guys who gets to make his own schedule (well at the moment) and I stop by there often to see whats new? I have a list of firearms that I am looking for and that store has been where I have found most of them at. I had to exchange a holster there today for my LC9, the original one didnt ride my jeans right.

Guest TargetShooter84
Bought a Glock 19 Gen 4 from Bill Wednesday, good people to deal with.
stopped in there today and I could have swore that I saw a G23 gen 4?? i could be wrong, but I think it was???
did you have him order it for you? He doesn't usually stock Gen 4 glocks.

I was down at Bill's last week for the first time. I did see some Gen 4's Glocks on display. I didn't look and see which models it was though since I wasn't looking for one.