Overseas Here I come!!!

Sorry guys, I just had to share this good news with someone. My last company went under right before we were scheduled to work in India, so before they closed their doors (Nov 2009) I secured a new job with a much stronger and stable company.

The downside to this was a pay decrease from what I was making with my last employer and even though I am a senior Supervisor I had to prove myself all over again. When I hired on here I told them that I wanted to work in Norway, or some other overseas waters they said I would have to work in the Gulf of Mexico (American waters) for over a year before this would happen. Well this is my second hitch out here and I just got word that I will be going overseas my next trip and can stay where I want. What is so great about that? for starters it pays a heck of a lot more money and I will be getting my air miles back that I have not been getting since I stopped working in Africa over 4 years ago. Also I will be able to buy Silver Select Single Barrel Jack Daniels every crew change!!

Sorry I am just very happy at the moment ;):D:D:D

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

awesome. id love to live in Europe. if you dont mind me asking what do you do

I wont be living there, well it will be my home away from home I will work 6 weeks on and 6 weeks off, I am an ROV Pilot/Electronics Tech Sr. Supervisor basically we run remotely controlled submarines offshore

awesome. id love to live in Europe. if you dont mind me asking what do you do

Have you ever spent any time in Europe?

I wouldn't live in that **** hole (and I mean the whole continent) for

any amount. Bad food, smelly women the only redeeming factor is the

beer is decent.

Have you ever spent any time in Europe?

I wouldn't live in that **** hole (and I mean the whole continent) for

any amount. Bad food, smelly women the only redeeming factor is the

beer is decent.

food isnt a concern as i can cook and my gf will be there as well so no conern for smelly women LOL