'Slaughter Solution' to Circumvent the Constitution

Guest FroggyOne2

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest jackdm3
I agree with this statement. We need to a third party win, then stop importing. (the rest of the world thinks we suck anyway so why support them).

Then impose a fair tax, all visitors, drug dealers, strippers, servers and illegals will then pay taxes. With the combination of the two we will have a slew of jobs available. We drill our own oil, grow our own food, build our own cars so on and so forth all of a sudden we are self sufficent and country likes France who think Americans are ignorent will go bankrupt not us. They depend on is for 60+% of their economic income.

That's a dream of mine, but once we say "No!" to China, specifically, they'll order our debts to them due. We don't have the fundage and war is possible. We CAN wean ourselves off carefully, not that they wouldn't notice.

Guest FroggyOne2

I say NO! to the "third party"!! What we need to do is take the rhinos out of the Right Party.. and take it back.. !! Third party divisions will only give the Dems more strength!

Guest 6.8 AR
That's a dream of mine, but once we say "No!" to China, specifically, they'll order our debts to them due. We don't have the fundage and war is possible. We CAN wean ourselves off carefully, not that they wouldn't notice.

They may order the debt due, but it wouldn't work. Besides they don't have the depth in their military machine to wage a war on another continent, yet. Their economy may be better by some measures, but theirs is very fragile, also. I don't see Greece being invaded or Iceland, but things do change. The only war I see is on our own soil.

Third parties have their place, in third worlds. Our system doesn't work well with more than two. It will be better to take one back and make it work. Ron Paul

even sees that. He's a Republican.

Edited by 6.8 AR
add

Personally, I see the only hope in turning this situation around, is by getting involved, especially on the local level. The City Council Members and County Commissioners should know each of us by name, and on sight.

If we are diligent in making sure that the local legislators are aware that we are watching, (and helping to form policy), we gain experience in effective techniques that can be used to advocate on the State level, and, gain recognition, as the State Representatives converse with the local party apparatus.

We may not be able to affect a Federal Representative or Senator, but we should be able to reach and influence our local group, and that is going to be more and more important as time marches on.

I say NO! to the "third party"!! What we need to do is take the rhinos out of the Right Party.. and take it back.. !! Third party divisions will only give the Dems more strength!

Exactly!

We just need to elect more true conservatives to the Republican party.

Guest 6.8 AR

If you get the deadbeats off of welfare and all the

subsidies that go along with it, and have a consumption

tax, you might see that when everyone has a stake in

their country, that quality of life might go up quicker than

you might think, OS. That's just one part of the fix, and

a productive society will improve itself quicker than a

welfare state can destroy itself. I'll have to reenter this later

...and have a consumption

tax, you might see that when everyone has a stake in

their country, that quality of life might go up quicker than

you might think, OS. ..

You'll note I mentioned the Fair Tax.

It will, however, never happen, short of Constitutional Convention or successful armed rebellion.

If the Republicans want to win next couple of election cycles, they should campaign on Fair Tax. Of course, it wouldn't get implemented even with a GOP prez and majority in House and Senate, but it will get a bunch of them elected.

- OS