• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest mustangdave
toyota fan for life. even though mine is a lexus i still stand by toyota

Yer still young (26)...plenty of time to brainwash you back....:rofl::cheers:

Yer still young (26)...plenty of time to brainwash you back....:koolaid::tinfoil:

if you are talking about domestic there are a LIMITED FEW I would EVER own.

Caddy CTS-V

Saturn Sky Red Line (it's a rebadged Opel GT)

Pontiac GTO (it's a rebadged Holden Monaro)

Pontiac G8 GXP (it's a redbadged Holden VE Commodore)

Guest mustangdave
if you are talking about domestic there are a LIMITED FEW I would EVER own.

Caddy CTS-V

Saturn Sky Red Line (it's a rebadged Opel GT)

Pontiac GTO (it's a rebadged Holden Monaro)

Pontiac G8 GXP (it's a redbadged Holden VE Commodore)

Like all your choices...the wife actually had an 08 Sky Red Line...loved it for what it was...but she upgraded to a V8 in a 09 Ford Mustang BULLITT edition. Have a old navy buddy who loves all autos "aussie"...

only problem with Toyotas is lack of performance IMO, only thing I can ever see myself owning Toyota is an old FJ or a Supra. Lexus has a few decent ones though.

problem now is that no one has common sense anymore. If you dont want to go as fast as you are going HIT THE BRAKES, THATS WHAT THEY'RE FOR!!!

only problem with Toyotas is lack of performance IMO,

what are you talking about? the 5.7 tundra with 380 hp and 400 tq or the 4.0 v6 that comes in the tacoma fj and 4 runner with 236hp and 266 tq or even my tacoma with a 2.7 4cyl with 155hp and 177 tq? I don't get it?

now compare ford 4.0l v6 in 05 mustang at 210 hp or dodge 3.7l also 210 hp

or the ford 5.4l in 2010 f150 is 310 hp or cheverolet silverado 5.3 295 hp

or ford ranger 2.3 with 143 hp

you don't buy most toyotas for their "performance" if you want performance get a Ferrari or Lamborghini or Porsche

what are you talking about? the 5.7 tundra with 380 hp and 400 tq or the 4.0 v6 that comes in the tacoma fj and 4 runner with 236hp and 266 tq or even my tacoma with a 2.7 4cyl with 155hp and 177 tq? I don't get it?

you don't buy most toyotas for their "performance" if you want performance get a Ferrari or Lamborghini or Porsche

*cough*supra*cough*

***edit*** nevermind you said most

this is just my personal opinion only.

the tundra is so heavy it needs that power just to get rolling, what does it run, a 15-16sec.+ 1/4mile?

I think everybody can agree that the Tacoma X-runner would be a great truck IF it had more HP.

under 200hp is nothing to brag about.

the tacoma and 4runner arent exactly performance oriented or capable.

The FJ should have gotten the V8 but it seems to me it was made more for people looking for the image than its ability to perform.

domestic V6s suck for the most part. no denying that.

the ford 5.4 is in such a heavy truck and ti cant rev very high and is just an inefficeint design.

Ford sucks just as bad when it comes to performance.

If only every engine was as efficient as the LSx family of engines from GM.

Ferrari, Lambo, and Porsche have their place, on the other side of the world.

Guest uofmeet

I like my toyota, and would still buy a toyota in a heartbeat even with a floor mat issues.........i know how to correctly operate a car.