im braggin

Guest rockbottom12

Guest rockbottom12

today i got a text from my fiance

"going to walmart to get lotion, ill pay my credit card bill on the way. IM PACKIN"

I almost cried tears of joy! I have found my match. She rides atvs, loves guns and enjoys the great out doors. She has matched my count. we are at 3 guns all. Did i mention she is in med school? yeah pretty much perfection.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got my wife a Ruger LCP for Valentines this year. She tells her friends "Nothing says I Love You like a Ruger". Got her a Wallet Holdster(correct spelling) made by a guy in Texas. (artofthehide.com). BATF says Not AOW, so it is legal (stopped those posts). That is my brag!

Guest oldsmobile98
She have a sister? :D

Beat me to it, I was just about to type that.

She rides atvs, loves guns and enjoys the great out doors.

Girls like that are as scarce as hens' teeth at my school.

Good find, sir.

lol mine is the same way. shes now into guns and wants her HCP soon, but she always LOVES cars, football, video games, and the outdoors. i dont think there is a better way to describe her love of football better than an extreme manic.

Guest eyescream
Got my wife a Ruger LCP for Valentines this year. She tells her friends "Nothing says I Love You like a Ruger". Got her a Wallet Holdster(correct spelling) made by a guy in Texas. (artofthehide.com). BATF says Not AOW, so it is legal (stopped those posts). That is my brag!

My wife shot a friend's mom's LCP last weekend and fell in lust with it. Said it was cute.

I guess I gotta get her one one of these days. It'd be nice for her to have on days she can't or doesn't feel comfortable carrying her G23.

Guest scott6261

My wife doesn't want to carry hers all the time, i told her if she ever gets pulled over shes going to be "spoken to" about this, that didn't work. She says "well if you have one on you then why do i need to have one on me".

Guest BigNoise

I'm in the same boat. My fiance (Till 6/5) is in Pharmacy School, lives on a farm, and packs a .327. Forget Glock, she is perfection.......ok don't forget Glock :up:

My wife IS MY firearm. Some guy got smart with me at Wally World, and before I could set him straight she stepped in front of me and handled the situation in a way that couldnt have been done better on tv. I asked her to marry me that night. She taught self defense in the military to the women recruits.