ooh pwetty....

Guest jdavis

Guest jdavis

thats all it took for my two year old to become the proud new owner of her first rifle a pink cricket 22lr. she saw it and said ooh pwetty daddy and it just had to be hers i couldnt help it. honestly it made me feel better than a new rifle for me would have.

savannah.jpg

Edited by jdavis
  • Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest jdavis

I took her out in the field and held on to her and her litttle pink gun and let her shoot it, i was afraid it might scare her because she is so little but she loves it, she was absolutely tickled about it.:rofl::):rofl::):):)

Guest jdavis
Cool! If she's like my boys, it won't be too long before she will out-shoot you..!

she probably already can but im going to play like i dont think she can shoot it by herself at least for another three years so she dont make me look so bad.

she probably already can but im going to play like i dont think she can shoot it by herself at least for another three years so she dont make me look so bad.

Good call! My sons used to be happy shooting their .22s - now they want to shoot my .45s, and they make me look bad when they do.

It's all good!

Guest pjblurton
I took her out in the field and held on to her and her litttle pink gun and let her shoot it, i was afraid it might scare her because she is so little but she loves it, she was absolutely tickled about it.:rofl::):rofl::):):)

Well that's just great man. Just great.

Building great memories around firearms.

Can't get no better than that!!

Guest BEARMAN

That's great tutoring there, Paw...and a cute little student "learning the rope's" also! Keep up the good work J.

Heck, I've starting schooling the grandkids now...man, time flies when your having fun! :D

• 2 weeks later...
Guest jdavis

that little pink rifle has made my whole week she wants to shoot it every time i go by the gun safe. she follows me every time i go into the bedroom if i stop at the gunsafe she say's pwetty gun, she wants to carry it around i swear if i would let her she would sleep with it, got me to thinking if we had a thread on tgo posting pics of everyones children with their new guns it might push someone into buying a gun for a little shooter, and that would be something great for the little one and the big ones too.

;) Gotta wait another year or two before momma lets me get the little girl her little pink gun. Every time we go to Wal-Mart, she wants to go to the fishing and gun section vs. the toy section.....just so she can see her pink gun she's gona get when she's big like mommy and daddy. :eek: