Concealed carry XD

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Any recommendations on the most comfortable in the waist band holster for the Springfield XD? I don't want people to know I'm carrying, and I want to be comfy. :screwy:

I find the service a little too large for me (the grip).

But D.M. Bullard makes nice one (avatar), which I used for a good while with my subbie. Takes about 8 weeks to get now.

I've switched to a TT Gunleather, but that takes 6 months.

If you like Kydex okay, of course the Mtac from Comp-Tac or the Crossbreed Supertuck are popular choices, and can be had quite quickly.

- OS

Guest Bronker
Any recommendations on the most comfortable in the waist band holster for the Springfield XD? I don't want people to know I'm carrying, and I want to be comfy. :screwy:

I do it all day long in one of two holsters, with one of the two XD's.

XD40 Sub Compact, and XD45 Service in either a:

Don Hume 715

hume_h715_1a

Comp-Tac MTAC

2d6s5ft.jpg

The Don Hume goes for around $30 and the MTAC about $65

Guest db99wj

I have the XD 40 Service model in a Comp Tec Ctac. Wear it everyday, all day, sitting in an office chair or out in the Jeep going to a property. Comfort....well it is not like not carrying at all, but is very comfortable. Does that make sense?

Here are pics, to illustrate the concealedness of this set up. Enjoy.

Pictures2150.jpg

Pictures2157.jpg

Pictures2154.jpg

See there really is something there!

Edited by db99wj

I use the Don Hume too. I carry both the XD9SC and XDM40 in the same Don Hume holster. Both are perfectly comfortable. I have even played my drums while wearing the XDM. No problemo.

I've also heard great things about the Com Tec. I just haven't found one locally.