SBR Gun p0Rn Enclosed

Guest mac_05evo

Guest mac_05evo

Got my first tax stamp yesterday- 67 days door to door. :rolleyes: Please excuse the sorry photography, I'm still practicing and trying to get the hang of it. Let me know what you guys think!

IMG_4301w.jpg

IMG_4313w.jpg

IMG_4333w.jpg

IMG_4381w.jpg

IMG_4379w.jpg

IMG_4344w.jpg

Thanks to Spike's Tactical, Bravo Company, and ADCO all for their great services as always!

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest mac_05evo
How are you liking the UBR?

I dig it. It is on the heavy side but it helps to balance out the front heavy Warthog. Haven't got to shoot it yet in this config but used it some on an 18" upper while I was waiting on my stamp. I love the repeatable cheekweld, built in QD sockets, and overall solidness/lock-up of it.

Great looking rifle! +1 on the UBR. I've got one on my RECCE, and I love it. I'm trying to resist the urge to put one on the 10.5" I'm waiting on though, and I'll probably just go with a CTR to save weight.

I think the most exciting thing about your post is that it only took 67 days door-to-door for your tax stamp to arrive. I just sent in the paperwork on 2/23 for my 7.5" Noveske, so now I'm REALLY fired up! :D

• 3 months later...
Guest mac_05evo
Nice weapon and 67 days isn't bad. Is that a Noveske flash suppressor?

It is similar to the Noveske but is adjustable. It is built by Spike's Tactical, called the S.T.A.B (Spike's Tactical Adjustable Brake).

Very nice looking rifle! About to send my paperwork, 67 days makes me happy!

Thanks!! I'm not sure about the current wait time, may wanna check the ongoing thread in the Armory section of ar15.com.

Thanks!! I'm not sure about the current wait time, may wanna check the ongoing thread in the Armory section of ar15.com.
It ain't 67 days, that's for sure! Feb. 23rd and still waiting for mine. You got my hopes up, you jackhole! :(